1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

What is your favorite e-liquid?

Discussion in 'e-Liquids and Juices' started by InMyImage, Jun 17, 2015.

1. kelli

kelli The original blip

i vape so many different juices that my favorite changes constantly. i am fickle that way.

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

You fickle? Nah...

3. Tripster

Tripster Domestic Blipporist...

VapersTek

4. Adrienne

Adrienne totally reblipulous

Seems like hardly anyone likes tobacco flavors, but my favorite juice still has to be Huntsman from HHV. It's a warm, toasty, smoky NET with just a little maple sweetness. I cycle it right so that each new bottle gets steeped for a couple months before I vape a bit of it. For the two or so people who might ever even have interest in this sort of flavor, there ya go:tumbleweed:...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

I have no idea if I'd like them... just don't want to try them. Figure that if I did and liked them it would be easier to go back to smoking if I were ever in a bind ;)

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I vape a few tobaccos here and there. No danger of going back to smoking for me. The eliquids taste GOOD and smoking tastes like shit. lol Plus my son and bro still smoke and when they come back into the house, they stink. I don't want to smell like that ever again.

So back to the question...besides DIY (several), these days I'm liking Five Pawns Lucena and Perpetual Check. Lucena is a peach/spiced rum cobbler sort of deal. It's waaaay to strong on the spice for me, so I add an equal amount of DIY peach rum. So I get 60ml for the price of 30ml. Perpetual Check is a blackcurrant/lemon/fig/barley/soft cinnamon. I'm getting kind of sick of it right now. But that's always the way. I'll move on soon and not buy from them anymore.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I like Toxic Angels, too. I tried the Booberry (blueberry and creamy pastry stuff:p) and Strawberry Cupcake. Both had a realistic, natural flavor. Very yummy.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I keep trying other things, but right now I have to admit that I'm still liking a natural cavendish NET mixed with a vanilla custard or some other type custard. I might try that mix with a flue-cured Virginia next time. I don't know, but that combo just does it for me!

9. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

I gotta say, non-DIY'd Central Vapors Papa Smurf is a top 5. With all the advocacy about not selling to kids, I kinda wish they change the name and their logo for it. Just sayin........
    Otherwise I love the sweet blueberry goodness!!!

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I like Blueberry, too. Have to try this one. Why don't you contact the vendor with your concerns. Can't hurt and you have a valid reason.

11. Bigdaddybrink1

i guess I could! thnx @muth !!

12. Bigdaddybrink1

hell, i just realized they're right down the road from me. mayb i'll take a ride down there.

13. ki4uwk

ki4uwk Seriously Committed

So far my fav is orange dream bar

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

By whom?

15. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

Not counting mine I was huge fan of Copper Creek house blend back in my carto tank days

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

What is that, Vash?

17. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

Dessert tobacco type blend from Copper Creek

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

18. ki4uwk

ki4uwk Seriously Committed

By vapersupersaver.com

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I switch it up a lot but this past couple weeks it's Five Pawns Lucena as far as store bought goes. . I mix it 1/2&1/2 with DIY peach rum, otherwise it's too strong. I was on a Perpetual Check kick for a couple months but that's pretty much ended for now.

20. kelli

kelli The original blip

when i saw the prices at five pawns, i never went there again. they frightened me! :eek: