1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

What did you order or what are ya waitin on?

Discussion in 'Vape Mail' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Apr 26, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

np and glad to see you stop by again

2. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Its been a while. I've been posting on 1 thread just been busy with a lot of life's bs lately. I'm comin back in full force.

lg g3 tapatalk

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hello fellow chain vaper:)Maybe I could use some chainvape tips.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I procured that one. For under $25 I'm not complaining...works like a charm...no leaks and a 10ml squonk bottle. The atty that comes with it leaves much to be desired, though. I put a Velocity w/BF pin on it and it's great (for a single 18650 mod). If someone could design a 2 x 18650 BF, I'd jump on it.

5. Bigdaddybrink1

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. keyman550

keyman550 Active Member

A sample pack from vapemoar.com

7. Nailz

Nailz Active Member

IPV D2, smok TFV4 tank, evic mini and some juices, was a busy labor weekend spending money :)

8. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Sigelei 150s temp control and hobo v 3.1 rda project sub ohm

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's a nice package you got coming in there! I've got the TFV4 coming. I was drooling on the new iJoy Asolo but I think I'll wait for the V2 in hopes that they perfect the taste control on the kanthal. IDK, some people say it works fine and Busardo had a little issue with it (but you know how picky he is)

10. Bigdaddybrink1

A buddy of mine told me about the overcast rda. I was looking at getting one. He informed me to 'wait' he's sending out a 'care package' this weekend. Which I an only assume will contain the Overcast RDA. Which looks amazing!!! He also said he's gonna include a couple unregulated dual parallel box modes. Dude, I'm geeked outta my mind!!
    Another buddy is sending me so stain wire!! FREE!! I'll post a link to both!

Overcast RDA:

Stain wire:

this one ya'll can buy too. Imma do a review as soon as mine arrives!!

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Bigdaddybrink1 You have a great buddy there my friend. Congratz on your new toys:)

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm waiting on an IPV D2 and TF-1/TF-2 RBA decks for the TFV4 tank

13. Nailz

Nailz Active Member

Ordered from sweet-vapes a dark blue rubber sleeve for my IPV D2 and some CLR heads ready for the ego one tank that come with the evic vt mini I got coming this week.

14. Nailz

Nailz Active Member

Just got the IPV D2 a few days ago, great little mod, sure your love it :)

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh right, I may want to get a sleeve for mine, forgot. They don't happen to come with one, do they?
    I like your avi.....you're new here so you probably don't know that I come from the "shit family". I'll explain one of these days.

16. Nailz

Nailz Active Member

Yes they come with a black sleeve, just want more color and the ones from sweet-vapes are meant to be better quality :)
    [​IMG]

I've seen you around, not I know the story though, been vaping 2 and half years and been on the forums for nearly that long, so new here, but not to the scene ;)

17. Bigdaddybrink1

Thnx @muth he's a great guy for sure!!

18. Nailz

Nailz Active Member

Ordered the Sigelei 75 watt mod last night, just could say no when saw could get it for $37 and change shipped :rolleyes:

Think I am done for a little while, that is the IPV D2, evic vt mini and now the sigelei all bought in the last week o_O

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

The Sig 75 is really a solid mod. I just wanted something with ti mode.

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, I was on ecf first, then VU, then here. While on VU I joined NUVaper's forum for a second.