1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vid on How to Build a Fused Clapton

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Drippers aka RDA's' started by neojuice, Apr 26, 2015.

1. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks, neo. Great tutorial

3. BlazeBlue

BlazeBlue More than a blip!

Hey! First time poster here lmao.
    Any good build for a derringer? I know there isn't much room or and its a 3 post RDA but I'm getting tired of using macro coils

4. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

Since the derringer is one of those things whos' virtue lies in being small, and the coils' virtue lies in being larger, it's my opinion that we're dealing with opposing forces. The inner airflow control ring in the derringer clone in my hand squeezes valuable build space. Can it be done? Sure! Would a more luxuriant build deck be appealing for these type of coils? Yes! The derringer clone is my only rda, and I'm thinking about getting a much bigger atty for these exciting new coil types.

5. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

For some everything's getting big and fat:

Interestingly both the Castigador Mod and the El Cabron have been recently cloned down to $25 apiece.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Welcome, Blaze:) I don't believe we've met. How did you find us? I was gonna ask, "Who invited you?" but there's a chance you might have taken it the wrong way:p

7. BlazeBlue

BlazeBlue More than a blip!

@muth : No problem at all it was just me who invited me lol. We met at a home show in Wheaton.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Very cool:)