1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vaping Watch's chat and giveaway thread :)

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Vapeon86, Sep 1, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

I expected it to be pretty good stuff because I like the VW label juices.

Fortunately Watch has always been a great supporter of vaping and isn't on just lining his own pockets.

Just wish @Vapeon86 would pop back in :(

2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

Yeah Sarah I think her name was is very nice

3. InMyImage

Agree. Unfortunately with the site being as small and intimate as it is, there simply wasn't enough activity in the thread to keep her here very long. Hopefully one day that changes.

4. SteveS45

Even over on the VU she only pops in on very rare occasions. So it isn't because of the size of the forum. I want to bring others here but I want to make sure I do not bring trouble makers ir general shitheads.

5. SteveS45

Well time for some Boob Tube and watch The Last Ship.

6. InMyImage

Yep, sometimes it's a challenge just because even if you don't have problems with someone you know that they have issues with someone already here or that they have impulse control issues in general.

7. SteveS45

More of people surprise you even when you think you know them.