1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vaping Watch's chat and giveaway thread :)

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Vapeon86, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Vapeon86

Vapeon86 A Very Merry Blip Vendor

Hey everyone! Yep- Vaping Watch has joined the Vaping Blips party!!! More info and giveaways coming soon!!! In the mean time, feel free to chat and of course visit us at www.vapingwatch.com for awesome ejuice at awesome prices!!!

image.jpg
    Tmaxx's No Frills Mls- $6 for 30 mls!!!

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  3. InMyImage

Actully vaping some Woodbury by Wacky Vapes that I scored during the 5$ for 30ml sale recently :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Welcome to Vaping Blips Vapeon :)

513727mzfgbailft.gif

• List
  5. Vapeon86

We are actually keeping the prices of all Wacky Vapes and River Bottom Fog Sauce juice at $5 for 30 mls and $3 for 15 mls until we run out! Unfortunately we won't be restocking either brand after that point. :( But on the bright side, you can get enough Wacky Vapes and/or RBFS juice right now to vape for the next year if you want for a very small sum!!! Hurry though, because once they're out, they're out!

6. Vapeon86

7. InMyImage

I saw that note about the RBFS but not the Wacky Vapes. I got 2 30ml bottles of Woodbury, Teflon Don and Scar Face which will carry me for a while.

Is he replacing the brands or focusing on the others that he carries right now?

8. Vapeon86

He's not replacing them, but he's always open to new brands that might be a good fit for Vaping Watch. Launching Tmaxx's No Frills Mls has been and continues to be a whole lot of work though, so I think that will be the main focus for a while. Don't quote me on that though, because I could be wrong...lol :)

9. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Welcome here. I have two videos on tmaxx here. Only have4 flavors left and I've reviewed them all

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

Welcome to VB!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• List
  11. kelli

kelli The original blip

nice to have you here finally, sarah. hope you are doing well. i am really enjoying the tmaxx peanut butter custard right now. it's very yummy. :)

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Welcome..........I will have to check out this website...........

• List
  13. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Good to see you back Sara! Look froward to winning more juice :woot:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

• List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

• List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I cannot wait to try it:drool:

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. InMyImage

@Vapeon86 let me know that what I thought was a sale for Wacky Vapes is actually a clearance just like for River Bottom Fog Sauce.

If you want any flavors from them, it's a great time to stock up before you have to get them someplace else at 3-4 times the price.

Sitting here vaping some Woodbury from Wacky Vapes and glad I got 2 30ml bottles a couple weeks ago. It isn't an ADV for me so the 60ml will last a bit, but hoping it takes them a while to sell out so I can try to sneak a couple more bottles into the house :p

19. thewandererNick

thewandererNick Seriously Committed

Hey guys another fine thread i found today

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi wandererNick:)