1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vaping Christians - Support, Inspiration, Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by ghost62, Apr 7, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Not a Hair of Your Head Will Perish
    WEDNESDAY 24 NOVEMBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    FACEBOOKTWITTERCOPY LINKWHATSAPPSHARE
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 21:12-19

12 But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. 13 This will be a time for you to bear testimony. 14 Settle it therefore in your minds, not to meditate beforehand how to answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict. 16 You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and kinsmen and friends, and some of you they will put to death; 17 you will be hated by all for my name's sake. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish.19 By your endurance you will gain your lives.

2. daleron

Psalm 100:1-5

1 Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the lands!
    2 Serve the LORD with gladness! Come into his presence with singing!
    3 Know that the LORD is God! It is he that made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
    4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name!
    5 For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures for ever, and his faithfulness to all generations.

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

“The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. The Lord watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭145:17-21‬ ‭NIV‬‬ https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.145.17-21.NIV

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. daleron

My Words Will Not Pass Away
    FRIDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 21:29-33

29 And he told them a parable: "Look at the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 as soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. 31 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all has taken place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

5. daleron

Lest Your Hearts Be Weighed Down
    SATURDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 21:34-36

34 "But take heed to yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a snare; 35 for it will come upon all who dwell upon the face of the whole earth. 36 But watch at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that will take place, and to stand before the Son of man."

6. daleron

Look up, Your Redemption Is Drawing Near
    SUNDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 21:25-28,34-36

25 "And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and upon the earth distress of nations in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 men fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

34 "But take heed to yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a snare; 35 for it will come upon all who dwell upon the face of the whole earth. 36 But watch at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that will take place, and to stand before the Son of man."

7. daleron

Many Will Sit at Table in the Kingdom of God
    MONDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Matthew 8:5-11

5 As he entered Capernaum, a centurion came forward to him, beseeching him 6 and saying, "Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, in terrible distress." 7 And he said to him, "I will come and heal him." 8 But the centurion answered him, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes, and to another, 'Come,' and he comes, and to my slave, 'Do this,' and he does it." 10 When Jesus heard him, he marveled, and said to those who followed him, "Truly, I say to you, not even in Israel have I found such faith. 11 I tell you, many will come from east and west and sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven

8. daleron

Blessed Are the Eyes Which See What You See!
    TUESDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    Alternate reading: Matthew 4:18-22

GOSPEL READING: Luke 10:21-24

21 In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, "I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. 22 All things have been delivered to me by my Father; and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and any one to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." 23 Then turning to the disciples he said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see what you see! 24 For I tell you that many prophets and kings desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it."

9. daleron

Psalms 23:1-6

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want;
    2 he makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters;
    3 he restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
    5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows.
    6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

10. daleron

Psalm 118:1, 8-9, 19-21, 25-27

1 O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his steadfast love endures for ever!
    8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
    9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
    19 Open to me the gates of righteousness, that I may enter through them and give thanks to the LORD.
    20 This is the gate of the LORD; the righteous shall enter through it.
    21 I thank you that you have answered me and have become my salvation.
    25 Save us, we beseech you, O LORD! O LORD, we beseech you, give us success!
    26 Blessed be he who enters in the name of the LORD! We bless you from the house of the LORD.
    27 The LORD is God, and he has given us light. Bind the festal procession with branches, up to the horns of the altar!

11. daleron

Psalm 27:1-4, 13-14

1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
    2 When evildoers assail me, uttering slanders against me, my adversaries and foes, they shall stumble and fall.
    3 Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident.
    4 One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.
    13 I believe that I shall see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!
    14 Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD!

12. daleron

The Kingdom of Heaven Is at Hand
    SATURDAY 4 DECEMBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Matthew 9:35-10:1,6-8

9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every disease and every infirmity. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." 10:1 And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every infirmity. 6 "Go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And preach as you go, saying, `The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying, give without pay.

13. daleron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List