1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vaping Christians - Support, Inspiration, Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by ghost62, Apr 7, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

upload_2021-9-29_6-41-12.jpeg

2. daleron

Psalm 19:8-11

8 the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes;
    9 the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever; the ordinances of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether.
    10 More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb.
    11 Moreover by them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward

3. daleron

upload_2021-10-1_6-21-34.jpeg

4. daleron

GOSPEL READING: Luke 10:17-24

17 The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!" 18 And he said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you; but rejoice that your names are written in heaven." 21 In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, "I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. 22 All things have been delivered to me by my Father; and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and any one to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." 23 Then turning to the disciples he said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see what you see! 24 For I tell you that many prophets and kings desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it."

5. daleron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

A
    ngels are fascinating to me….

Angels: The Unseen Attendants

Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?

Hebrews 1:14
    Angels are the unseen attendants of the children of God; they carry us in their hands and keep us from calamity. Loyalty to their Lord leads them to take a deep interest in the children of His love; they rejoice over the return of the prodigal to his father’s house below, and they welcome the arrival of the believer to the King’s palace above.

In ancient times the children of God were able to actually see the angels. Today, although we do not see them, heaven is still open, and the angels of God ascend and descend upon the Son of man, so that they may visit the heirs of salvation. Seraphim still fly with live coals from the altar to touch the lips of men greatly loved.

If our eyes could be opened, we would see horses and chariots of fire surrounding the servants of the Lord; for we have come to an innumerable company of angels, who are all watchers and protectors of the King’s family. Spenser’s line is not poetic fiction, where he sings—

How oft do they with golden pinions cleave
    The flitting skies, like flying pursuivant
    Against foul fiends to aid us militant!

To what dignity are the chosen elevated when the brilliant courtiers of heaven become their willing servants! Into what communion are we raised since we have communion with spotless celestials! How well are we defended since all the twenty thousand chariots of God are armed for our deliverance!

To whom do we owe all this? The Lord Jesus Christ who must be forever dear to us, for through Him we are made to sit in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. It is He whose camp is around those that fear Him; He is the true Michael whose foot is upon the dragon. All hail, Jesus! Angel of Jehovah’s presence, to You this family offers its morning vows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. daleron

You Are Anxious
    TUESDAY 5 OCTOBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    FACEBOOKTWITTERCOPY LINKWHATSAPPSHARE
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 10:38-42

38 Now as they went on their way, he entered a village; and a woman named Martha received him into her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet and listened to his teaching. 40 But Martha was distracted with much serving; and she went to him and said, "Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me." 41 But the Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things; 42 one thing is needful. Mary has chosen the good portion, which shall not be taken away from her."

Meditation: Does the peace of Christ reign in your home and in your personal life? Jesus loved to visit the home of Martha and Mary and enjoyed their gracious hospitality. In this brief encounter we see two very different temperaments in Martha and Mary. Martha loved to serve, but in her anxious manner of waiting on Jesus, she caused unrest. Mary, in her simple and trusting manner, waited on Jesus by sitting attentively at his feet. She instinctively knew that what the Lord and Teacher most wanted at that moment was her attentive presence.

8. daleron

Psalm 86:3-6,9-10

3 be gracious to me, O Lord, for to you do I cry all the day.
    4 Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
    5 For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call on you.
    6 Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; hearken to my cry of supplication.
    9 All the nations you have made shall come and bow down before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name.
    10 For you are great and do wondrous things, you alone are God.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. daleron

GOSPEL READING: Luke 11:5-13

5 And he said to them, "Which of you who has a friend will go to him at midnight and say to him, `Friend, lend me three loaves; 6 for a friend of mine has arrived on a journey, and I have nothing to set before him'; 7 and he will answer from within, `Do not bother me; the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot get up and give you anything'? 8 I tell you, though he will not get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him whatever he needs. 9 And I tell you, Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 11 What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent; 12 or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

Psalm 9:1-5,7-8

1 I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
    2 I will be glad and exult in you, I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
    3 When my enemies turned back, they stumbled and perished before you.
    4 For you have maintained my just cause; you have sat on the throne giving righteous judgment.
    5 You have rebuked the nations, you have destroyed the wicked; you have blotted out their name for ever and ever.
    7 But the LORD sits enthroned for ever, he has established his throne for judgment;
    8 and he judges the world with righteousness, he judges the peoples with equity.

11. daleron

Psalm 97:1-2, 5-6, 11-12

1 The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coast lands be glad!
    2 Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
    5 The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
    6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
    11 Light dawns for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.
    12 Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name!

12. daleron

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. daleron

Psalm 98:1-4

1 O sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have gotten him victory.
    2 The LORD has made known his victory, he has revealed his vindication in the sight of the nations.
    3 He has remembered his steadfast love and faithfulness to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the victory of our God.
    4 Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!

14. daleron

What Makes the Heart Clean and Holy?
    TUESDAY 12 OCTOBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 11:37-41

37 While he was speaking, a Pharisee asked him to dine with him; so he went in and sat at table. 38 The Pharisee was astonished to see that he did not first wash before dinner. 39 And the Lord said to him, "Now you Pharisees cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside you are full of extortion and wickedness. 40 You fools! Did not he who made the outside make the inside also? 41 But give for alms those things which are within; and behold, everything is clean for you.

Meditation: Is the Lord Jesus welcomed at your table and are you ready to feast at his table? A Pharisee, after hearing Jesus preach, invited him to dinner, no doubt, because he wanted to hear more from this extraordinary man who spoke the word of God as no one else had done before. It was not unusual for a rabbi to give a teaching over dinner. Jesus, however, did something which offended his host. He did not perform the ceremonial washing of hands before beginning the meal. Did Jesus forget or was he deliberately performing a sign to reveal something to his host? Jesus turned the table on his host by chiding him for uncleanness of heart.

What makes the heart clean and holy?
    Which is more important to God - clean hands or a clean mind and heart? Jesus chided the Pharisees for harboring evil thoughts that make us unclean spiritually - such as greed, pride, bitterness, envy, arrogance, and the like. Why does he urge them, and us, to give alms? When we give freely and generously to those in need we express love, compassion, kindness, and mercy. And if the heart is full of love and compassion, then there is no room for envy, greed, bitterness, and the like. Do you allow God's love to transform your heart, mind, and actions toward your neighbor?

15. daleron

upload_2021-10-13_6-41-26.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. daleron

Psalm 130:1-7

1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD!
    2 Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications!
    3 If you, O LORD, should mark iniquities, Lord, who could stand?
    4 But there is forgiveness with you, that you may be feared.
    5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope;
    6 my soul waits for the LORD more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning.
    7 O Israel, hope in the LORD! For with the LORD there is steadfast love, and with him is plenteous redemption.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. daleron

Do Not Fear Those Who Kill the Body
    FRIDAY 15 OCTOBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 12:1-7

1 In the meantime, when so many thousands of the multitude had gathered together that they trod upon one another, he began to say to his disciples first, "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. 3 Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. 4 "I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear him! 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.

18. daleron

The Holy Spirit Will Teach You What to Say
    SATURDAY 16 OCTOBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Luke 12:8-12

8 "And I tell you, every one who acknowledges me before men, the Son of man also will acknowledge before the angels of God; 9 but he who denies me before men will be denied before the angels of God. 10 And every one who speaks a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. 11 And when they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not be anxious how or what you are to answer or what you are to say; 12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."

19. daleron

Not to Be Served but to Serve
    SUNDAY 17 OCTOBER 2021 / DON SCHWAGER / PRINT / SHARE:
    GOSPEL READING: Mark 10:35-45

35 And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came forward to him, and said to him, "Teacher, we want you to do for us whatever we ask of you." 36 And he said to them, "What do you want me to do for you?" 37 And they said to him, "Grant us to sit, one at your right hand and one at your left, in your glory." 38 But Jesus said to them, "You do not know what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I drink, or to be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized?" 39 And they said to him, "We are able." And Jesus said to them, "The cup that I drink you will drink; and with the baptism with which I am baptized, you will be baptized; 40 but to sit at my right hand or at my left is not mine to grant, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared." 41 And when the ten heard it, they began to be indignant at James and John. 42 And Jesus called them to him and said to them, "You know that those who are supposed to rule over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them. 43 But it shall not be so among you; but whoever would be great among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. 45 For the Son of man also came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

20. daleron

Psalm 100:2-5

2 Serve the LORD with gladness! Come into his presence with singing!
    3 Know that the LORD is God! It is he that made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
    4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name!
    5 For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures for ever, and his faithfulness to all generations.