1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vapefly Holic MTL RDA Review

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Rebuildables' started by Vapefly, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Vapefly

Vapefly New Member

By Kevin Jeffrey

The Vapefly Holic MTL RDA has followed on from the brands ‘Galaxies’ look with their latest release, a sweet little topper for the fans of mouth to lung style of vaping.

Vapefly is a relatively new company to the vape scene they were established in 2017. They have a very impressive catalogue, which includes the Pixie RDA, Galaxies MTL RDTA, Galaxies MTL RTA and Galaxies MTL RDA, and many more. These guys know their RBA’s.

[​IMG]

So What Can We Expect From the Holic MTL RDA by Vapefly
    It was designed by Japanese YouTuber, Horick TV in conjunction with Vapefly!

Fundamentally the Holic RDA is a Mouth to Lung RDA, albeit with the flexibility as a restricted direct to lung topper. This has been built to deliver flavour, something which it does by the bucket load.

So, despite that little spoiler, what do we think of Vapefly’s latest offering to all mouth to lung fans out there? Is it going to be horrific or a cup of Horlicks? We all like Horlicks right?

Let’s go and get up and personal with it.

This product was sent to us for the purpose of review by Vapefly, thankyou. As always my thoughts and views are my own after a considerable testing period.

See the Holic MTL RDA in Action

In The Box
    • Vapefly Holic MTL RDA
    • Beauty ring
    • O’rings & screws
    • T Tool and Allen Key
    • Firebolt cotton
    • 2x airflow control screws
    • BF pin
    • 2x Ni80 1ohm pre-built coils
    • User manual
    • Thank you Card
    [​IMG]

Pros
    • Very good flavour at 1.13Ω
    • Fairly descent amount of vapour for MTL
    • Good AF for mouth to lung
    • Very good design
    • Great quality of manufacture
    • Good looking little RDA
    • Easy to coil and wick
    • Works great as a BF RDA
    Cons
    • No big concerns with this RDA
    Final Review Verdict
    I can see that the little Vapefly Holic MTL RDA is going to be a hit with all mouth to lung vapers out there.

It’s small with the added bonus of having a beauty ring included in the box for larger mods.

It covers the full spectrum of MTL airflow including the ability to do a restricted DTL draw and it handles squonking admirably with the included BF pin.

While I’m not a dedicated MTL vaper I have really enjoyed the time I have spent with the Vapefly Holic RDA and would most surely recommend it to others to try.

Would I buy a replacement Vapefly Holic MTL RDA due to loss or damage? Chances would be low but not beyond the realms of possibility!

[​IMG]

Where to buy it:
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Holic-RDA.html
    https://www.elegomall.com/product/vapefly-holic-mtl-rda-atomizer.html?source=list
    https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-holic-mtl-rda.html