1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Ubertoot UTA2 Styled RTA $31.14

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Tanks aka RTA's' started by muth, Aug 25, 2016.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

This is the most expensive clone I've seen in a RTA. IDK much about it but it seems to be one of those specialty tanks with a following. If anyone has info on this I'd love to hear about it. Thx. Also, it's described as having a restricted lung hit.
    [​IMG]
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/2778100

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I meant to post a pic of the deck:
    [​IMG]

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl @TheWestPole I thought you might like looking at this tank. Have you seen it before? Pricey for a clone, but I thought the deck was interesting; kinda like a pre-Merlin. Wonder if this is where they got the idea?

4. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

I've looked at Ubertoot before, but I don't remember the deck being like that. Don't remember JFC either. Wonder if I was looking at an older version.

As you know, Buddha Mini has a similar deck as well.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Haven't built it yet! Next on my to do list. And once I do, I'll probably say why did I wait so long? And I think I just might put some "special" juice in there.

Why do you think this clone is so pricey? Was the original like a Russian or something?

6. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Oh, I didn't know you have one. All I remember is a lot of people on ECF praising the vape. You might search there for tips. Not sure about why it's so pricey, but the V1 was too.