1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Tracking for Overseas

Discussion in 'Vape Mail' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Thanks for posting another useful site Bigdaddy. I tried it with an order that I'm currently waiting on from fasttech (my first) that was shipped via China Post / USPS and it did locate it but it took significantly longer than the USPS site does.

It is also kind of hard for me read because of the color scheme, but for other company's or even combinations with USPS it may be really useful for people.

3. Bigdaddybrink1

not a problem. it does take a bit longer, however remember its searching globally for a tracking number.
    you dont HAVE to know it. this works really good with amazon.

i too have my first order from fasttech coming. taking FOREVER!!!!

4. InMyImage

I planned really well for my first fasttech order and paid attention to some of the tips. I made sure that everything I ordered showed that it was either in stock or shipped next day. With that the "Ships next day" turned into "Picking up on April 2nd" when I placed my order on March 30.

They did start preparing it for shipping on the second though, but it took a couple of days to actually leave fasttech. I found it interesting that they attached a photo of the package to my order. Never seen that before and it was interesting. Looks like there may be a heck of a lot of tape on mine :lol:

Shipped it via China Post. It took a couple days to clear it's way through the Chicago ISC but according to tracking, it looks like it should get delivered on Monday.

5. Bigdaddybrink1

Same here!! Awesomeness. I'm excited!
    I tried that next deal. Then I checked it was then more days out. Oh well i cancelled. Meh refunded quickly so that was good.

6. Bigdaddybrink1

I got my order from fasttech today. It came within 2 weeks-ish. I'm pretty happy with it. I ordered the cloupour for the mrs. She loves it!!

7. InMyImage

Mine actually got delivered on Saturday, so that was nice. Just a hair over 2 weeks, so I think that following the rule of instock/ships next day appears to work pretty well.

8. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Seriously Committed

Malwarebytes blocked a Malicious Site 'alipromo.com' when I visited that page...

9. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Alibaba pop-up ad?

10. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Seriously Committed

Dunno.. Dont have a problem with alibaba normally..

11. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Thank you for this. The epacket I was using doesn't update. My wife's new ecig should be here either today or Tom

12. Bigdaddybrink1

Its a Russian site...... Idk