1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Seller Feedback TheWestPole

Discussion in 'Seller Feedback' started by ghost62, Apr 18, 2015.

1. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Since we don't have one yet...

Serious props go out to TheWestPole. I purchased a Coil Master he had listed (the very first sale here on BD) and I literally cannot tell it from brand new.
    The item was packed very professionally and shipped the same day.
    I have favorite vendors that I use ALL the time and I don't get that kind of service.
    Thanks Tim! I couldn't have asked for better.

2. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Much appreciated, Ghost. Glad you're happy. I overpaid for the bugger; you got the proper deal. As it should be.

3. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Seriously Committed

Oh ya, TWP is definitely a top notch seller :)

4. TheWestPole

Thanks, Midnite.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yep, I'll attest to that myself. He piffed me a Kanger tank and it was packaged beautifully and sent to my door in no time flat.

I also give props to glassgrl. She piffed me some of her diy juice and it was packed better than the pro vendors and also came in a timely manner.

6. TheWestPole

Generally, if I have used it I will give it away. If it's new, something I over-ordered on or decided against, I'll sell it and hope to get my money back.

That said, I might make an exception soon with a couple of like-new Smok Sidewinder mechs. :)

7. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

I came close a couple times to buying a Sidewinder but was concerned about voltage drop.
    How do they hit?

8. TheWestPole

They don't hit quite as hard as a quality tube mech, but good enough. It's the form factor I never really warmed up to.

Now that you mentioned v-droop, I think I'll measure it.

9. TheWestPole

Ha! Turns out the trick is keeping the switch contact surfaces clean. After a once over with rotary tool wire brush I'm getting 4.08V @ battery, 4.08V @ 510 connector.

Maybe I'll keep them after all. :D If you are interested though lemmie know. I have the 18350 and 18650. Give ya first dibs.

10. ghost62

If you would, post a pic of the 18650 with a close shot of the connection/switch area- wanna see if I can squeeze a beauty ring onto it and if a 22mm dripper will clear the switch.
    If so, I'm interested...

11. TheWestPole

Ghost, I don't have any 22mm beauty rings, these are 18mm, attys are 22mm.

Attached Files:

12. ghost62

Sold. PM and payment sent

13. ghost62

Another purchase from @TheWestPole and another perfect transaction.
    Buy from him if I don't beat you to it.

14. TheWestPole

Thanks, Ghost. BD thanks you too. I donated the proceeds to the site. :)

15. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

I also had great transaction with TWP :) Great communication would do trade/sale again anytime buddy !

16. TheWestPole

Thanks, Vash, and thanks for the juice. Got it and can't wait to try it out.