1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

The Walking Dead Thread! (DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Movies and TV Shows' started by BenJammin, Oct 26, 2015.

?

Who's your favorite character?

1. Rick

2. Carl

3. Glen

4. Maggie

5. Michonne

6. Carol

7. Daryl

8. Tara

9. Rosita

10. Sasha

11. Morgan

12. Abraham

13. Gabriel

14. Eugene

15. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

Sooooooooo....... This season definitely hasn't left us fans waiting around while some story line plays out... between loosing half of Alexandria to the wolves last week and potentially Glen this week in Episode 3, I'd say they're going balls to the walls with this season, FINALLY!

2. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

Well, I answered your poll. But my answer was updated last night. The question of the week is: WWRD?

3. BenJammin

I'm assuming WWRD stands for What WILL Rick Do, in this situation? lol... Also, I selected Daryl as my favorite, but so far this season I can't really say that... he hasn't even gotten to punch a guy yet, well, I take that back, he shot a walker with an arrow... woop dee doo... Carol tho... she's pretty much a badass!

4. kelli

kelli The original blip

i can't be here yet, cause i didn't watch last night's show yet. so i skipped past whatever posts there were to write this. :p

5. BenJammin

Haha, yeah it's a good thing you skipped post number 1 especially! p

6. kelli

kelli The original blip

yeah, and thanks for going all walker on me this weekend in FF. curses you! ravingout.gif

7. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

Correct. And ... Daryl and Carol are my first and second runner ups. Honestly I answered Mishone 'cause she's the character I'd most like to spend the night with. But, Daryl could ride in my pack anytime. And, Carol would make a great mother - something about that survivalist instinct is just extremely sexy.

I'm just quoting your post to be a dick. I figure you probably look cute in here peeking around corners trying to avoid spoilers. Besides, Halloween is coming. You have a camera. You could do a Kelli as Mishone photo spread thing - I'm thinking it might have a Xena Warrior Princess vibe.

8. kelli

kelli The original blip

ok i watched it. did glen really get eaten? omg no. i am in denial. :(
    and what's the deal with rick's hand....did he get bitten? things are NOT going well.

and @dr3d not to worry, i won't be impersonating michonne or any other badass women. i can't pull it off.

9. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

Umm, I'm thinking there was hardball contract negotiating 'cause: killing off Asians definitely isn't a thing and they stand to lose big in the Asian audience demographic. If he shows up in future episodes as a Walker ... they gonna pay him the Zombie day rate?

The fly on the wall during Rick's actor's negotiations would probably report him asking A&E if they'd really have a show without his character. This looks like A&E giving him some time to think they might be willing to try it that way. I mean: Was he bitten? How the hell will he survive this swarm in a bullet ridden RV that won't start?

I agree with @BenJammin, this season is starting out strong.

@kelli, the costuming suggestion is simply a thinly veiled push supporting the idea that you might continue sharing pics. The Xena suggestion is just confirmation that I'm alive. And, just maybe, @kelli is her own brand of "badass woman."

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  10. kelli

kelli The original blip

all i know is that they have ramped up the action and tension this season so far. this week's episode was nerve wracking! nervous.gif

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Bellesr

Bellesr New Member

Although I've never been a zombie fan (vampire fan forever) I love this show. And it's funny that I make sure the door is locked during and after the show!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. BenJammin

I've never been much on anything vampire/zombie etc. related, but after the third season when everyone was still ranting and raving about it I finally gave in... I binge watched all 27 episodes on Netflix in 2 days... Now, I'm hooked!

13. Bellesr

Bellesr New Member

I had seen a few episodes on and off because other people were watching but wasn't interested in watching a zombie show. I'm not sure how I got drawn in but i binge watched all previous seasons on netflix year before last.

And, of course, I haven't missed an episode in the last two years.

14. Bellesr

Bellesr New Member

Oh, I am worried about Rick's hand. Thought Glenn was dead but not sure now.

Does anyone else watch "The Talking Dead"?

15. kelli

kelli The original blip

yes i do. there is a lot of chatter online about glenn still being alive, but i don't hold out much hope. i mean, he was screaming while guts were being ripped out and surrounded by like 300 walkers. that's pretty hopeless in my book. :p

16. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

maybe they were eating the guy that fell on him and not glenn himself.(im hoping!!!!)
    and i agree the last episode was a freakin nail biter!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I just watched it, "I can't even believe they got Glenn, "I really did not think he would go for a while :(

18. BenJammin

Yes @Bellesr I watch the talking dead also... The producer said that we will see Glen again in some way shape or form whether it be he lives, he comes back as a walker, or just parts of him, but he promised his story would be complete...

19. BenJammin

So, I will hopefully get to watch last nights episode this evening... but from all the ruckus I hear online, it sounds like they didn't explain to us what happened to Glen yet... bummer...

20. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

Just watched. Nice compelling story. But only an ass would break up last weeks story to give us this answer now. I'm gonna go for a walk with the pooch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List