1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

THE SLANG GAME

Discussion in 'Games, words, music, trivia, videos, whatever...' started by muth, Jun 10, 2016.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, I know that to diddle means to kind of copulate with yourself. And, yes, we all turn to shit because of being devoured by political predators. Hmmm........

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Jerry

Jerry Should Be Committed

Winner. From the 1960s, it meant someone was a loser. He is a real winner (loser).

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

REally? I thought it was older than that.

4. kelli

kelli The original blip

dingleberry

The term Dingle berry was coined from an English astrophysicist named Herbert Dingle who was born in 1890 and rivaled Albert Einstein. When Dr. Dingle was ten years old he pooped outside while on a camping trip with friends. One little poop ball hung on to his butt and he showed his friends and they all laughed. It looked like a little berry hanging from his butt and was therefore called a dingle berry. Though his disproof of the theory of special relativity formulated by Albert Einstein never panned out, he will always be remembered as the man who invented the dingle berry.

5. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

You have to be lying

6. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

:lol:

7. dubya

This thread should be called truth, of full of dingle berries :p

8. Jerry

It could be, Karen. I remember using it in the 1960s.

9. kelli

kelli The original blip

nuh uh.......it's on the internet.

10. Jerry

:headbang::thumb:
    This post ^^^^^should be declared the undisputed winner of the Slang Game !!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. Jerry

The internet never lies, so it must be true !!!!!

12. dubya

Ok, well then, my boyfriend is picking me up tonight, he's from france..........

13. kelli

kelli The original blip

bonjour ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

fucitol
    A pill devised for every American that is tired of having shit slammed in their face. Pretty simple really. One pill of Fuck It All, and you basically say FUCK YOU to all of the bullshit and regulations. Origin: Unknown Year: Somewhere right around 100 fucitol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. dubya

Goodnight Goof Balls :love::love:

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's unfortunate because I agree with Dingle; there is no special relativity, only ordinary.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

I use to take FIA and it's very effective on a temporary basis.

18. kelli

kelli The original blip

why did you stop? it's needed now more than ever.

19. Jerry

It got quiet all of a sudden. Time for me to call it a night.....it's a night. Goodnight Kellidear, Karendear and Ryande.......forget it !!!!! LOL

20. kelli

kelli The original blip

good night jerrydear :)