1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

The build and the throw

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Drippers aka RDA's' started by neojuice, Apr 26, 2015.

1. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

So exciting! Thank you, neo

3. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

What kind of wire is that?

4. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

nichrome not sure but 10-20% chrome and 80% pure nickel so all the builds come in between .1 and .2 ohms. You can do it with kanthal also. It's really really easy to build coils but everybody is intimidated by it. supposedly you can build these coils in like 20 minutes once you do a few of them. probably not the one shown here though

5. InMyImage

Sorry, asked the wrong question... I meant what kind of coil is that :)

Still tired :oops:

6. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

You guys were crazy Herculean on the open of the site. I would have taken 3 days off after that. Plus, I just tortured you but it was all in the name of the site because that new option is crazy great. The coil is a fused clapton. it's called that because it looks like somebody bound together one or more of eric claptons guitar strings seriously

7. InMyImage

Thanks and thanks, I saw your other post with the video but am trying to catch up on everything that has been going on here the last week or so and cherry picking bit.

I thought it might be but the wires holding the larger strands threw me.

Have you tried doing these yet? I saw Rip do a video on how to make a basic Clapton and the process looked pretty straight forward, I just haven't started to venture into the more exotic coils yet.

8. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

No, first I had a ego clearo for 8 months and quit smoking on that. Now a subtank mini. The future=build coils firing on 2 18650s so I'm researching it.
    And what we see here is part of that research.

9. InMyImage

It's good to think about what you want before sinking the money so you don't have to do it twice ;)

I was fortunate enough to win a Cloupor T8 in one of @Pearlzeng's contests from Cigabuy and I have to say that the dual 18650's are nice. Last me a full day at least and I don't sleep much normally so I'm vaping a bit more than most.

Don't really do high wattage though, typically running a Kayfun v4 running at around 1 ohm.

I started vaping probably about the same time you did and have noticed that my watts have been going steadily up over time, so who knows what I'll be doing in a couple of months.

10. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

How's Sheri doin'? Is it Sheri? Please correct me.

11. InMyImage

Shelly, she's doing okay, just taking longer to recover than she'd like. She's getting a bit of cabin fever and ready to go back to work.

Has an appt tomorrow and hoping to get a release to go back, she's a caregiver for the elderly and misses all her clients.

12. Pearlzeng

Pearlzeng More than a blip! Vendor

Thanks for tagging me, @InMyImage, Here is one big discount for same cloupor T8 like you win, limited time. Don't know if it can be helpful. :D:D
    Cloupor T8 150W VW APV Dual 18650 Box Mod--$69.78 ( enjoy the price by using this code: 5uP6d09r41 ,expired at 1st, May )
    www.cigabuy.com/cloupor-t8-150w-vw-apv-dual-18650-box-mod-px2qu74-p-6214.html

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  13. InMyImage

14. Pearlzeng

Oh, Sorry, Haven't yet, I haven't detailly gotten all boards through till now.

15. Pearlzeng

Will do it soon, because I'm just replying your emails.

16. InMyImage

Me neither :D

Deals and Steals is under the "General Interest" section off the main forums page.

Feel free to post up info on your sales there. I'll be pulling together any vendors on the site here in a bit to get some feedback on what kind of system works best for you to get your info out there for people without feeling like you are spamming.

Right now I think that posting new threads up in Deals and Steals would get the most visibility though.

17. neojuice

neojuice PiL b

You two have what everybody needs. I hope she gets stronger soon and I know those people miss her each day.