1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Soap

Discussion in 'Crafting and Scrapbooking' started by cherrycakes, Jul 22, 2015.

1. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

The red is glycerine you can tell it's kind of transparent and more the color I was going for instead of pink/purple/wine But I ran out. So goats milk it is :(

uploadfromtaptalk1442084748520.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

2. cherrycakes

I am praying it turns out better than I think because otherwise I'm gonna have to run to Michael's and grab some glycerine

3. cherrycakes

So not happy with any of these colors at all. Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1442086652503.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1442086667582.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1442086673962.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1442086680204.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1442086690694.jpg

4. cherrycakes

uploadfromtaptalk1442088525749.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1442088531326.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1442088537162.jpg

Looks pretty good all put together.
    What do ya think?

5. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

The colors look fine. They came out great. She'll love them. Let me know how much the shipping is going to be and I'll send you some to cover it.

6. cherrycakes

Don't worry about it, it should only be like $5

7. cherrycakes

I have some listia soaps I need to ship as well so I figure I will grab all three boxes and save myself a trip

8. InMyImage

No problem. Not in a hurry.

9. cherrycakes

Good, all the boxes I have are too small. We decided to shrink wrap it and tape it to some cardboard so it would arrive intact.
    Gotta wait for some packages to arrive (thanks amazon for your overly large boxes lol)

10. InMyImage

LOL, because it's hard for me to shop we do Subscribe and Save for some of our household items through Amazon. My garage constantly has big Amazon boxes in it, in addition to all the small ones for individual items. Go through periodically and break them all down for the recycling bin.

11. cherrycakes

I love how they will send a giant box for like one small item 0.o

12. InMyImage

Filled with little plastic pillows :laugh:

13. cherrycakes

Yep lol

14. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

those look great, cherrycakes!

15. InMyImage

Hey @cherrycakes just sent a bit more for shipping. Shelly is really going to love these puzzle piece soaps. Bet @Momabear and @Taver13 know some people who might like some for X-mas gifts too.

16. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

actually i think i do! i willl be following this....

17. InMyImage

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. cherrycakes

I got a box. Pm me your Address

19. cherrycakes

Did you get your soap? Did it make it there OK?

20. InMyImage

So that I didn't post to let you know it arrived safe and sound before you PM'd me. I thought that I had o_O

They really did come out great. They link together really nicely and even though they are pastel, the colors are good :)

You did a great job of packing them up also with them sandwiched between the layers of cardboard to keep them all together :thumb: