1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

RTAs of interest coming soon

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Tanks aka RTA's' started by moecat, Oct 7, 2015.

1. fq06

fq06 Active Member

Can't wait for the Goblin mini V3 to hit the shelves, I've wanted a merlin for a while but I'm not a fan of tall tanks... but love the idea of the offset velocity posts for a single coil.

The Goblin mini V3 nails all that I am looking for in my latest addition to the collection.

I'm probably going to have to pick up a nugget or mini volt2 to go with it for a stealth single coil setup. Since I tore the chip out of my sx mini I don't have a single cell mod and that's not really all that mini now a days anyway :D

I would post a pic if it was an unknown tank but I bet a lot of you have seen it and are impatiently awaiting it's arrival like I am ;)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes, I posted it in the authentic devices something or other thread:rolleyes:Sorry, can't remember. But, like you, I like that Merlinish single coil deck. Are you a Goblin Mini fan? Have you tried the Serpent MIni yet? I really like mine alot.

3. fq06

fq06 Active Member

Haven't had a serpent or a goblin... mainly because the goblins were known for leaking out of the air flow holes... like a lot of bottom air flow attys.
    The freakshow mini broke me of wanting a mini bottom airflow atty.
    I could probably say the same for the orchid but that one holds a special place in my heart and I still use the mini (fat chimney) fasttech version on occasion.

The serpent mini 25 has my eye as well... will probably be picking up both the goblin mini3 and the serpent mini 25.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you have any leaking problems with the Serpent, just check the wicking technique and you should be good. I kinda goofed up first time wicking it, but it's all good now.

5. fq06

fq06 Active Member

Yeah, it's always just been coil spit making it's way down the air flow port on any bottom airflow atty I've had (other than laying on its side or hot car) but juice on my mod is juice on my mod however it gets there ;)

I do want to give those two a go anyway... especially the goblin M 3 :D

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I personally didn't like the short DT on the Serpent but that was easily fixed.

7. fq06

fq06 Active Member

Yeah, sometimes a mini tank needs a little longer DT to avoid juice on the tongue but the serpent mini 25 (corrected, not 24) has a regular DT from what it looks like so you can swap it out if needed and an interesting single coil deck.
    serpent-mini-25.jpg

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Agree, I like the deck a lot. I like single coil decks, anyway.

9. fq06

fq06 Active Member

I like both, sometimes I like a full bore dual coil blast from a boreas and sometimes I like a restricted single coil from a hastur. Kind of depends on my mood and how much nic I want

10. fq06

fq06 Active Member

Over the past year or so I needed big clouds and nic... visceral big cloud, full lung feel to stay off stinkies but now a masive dual coil can be overkill after a while and I want a mellow but still flavorful single coil.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Tim's got a Hastur. Looks interesting. Know what you mean about mood.
    It's a wrap for me, fq. Been a long week. Have a good nite:)

12. fq06

fq06 Active Member

U 2 :toast:
    West coast time here so just winding down... not passing out

13. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give