1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

RTAs of interest coming soon

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Tanks aka RTA's' started by moecat, Oct 7, 2015.

1. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Waiting patiently for my Griffin 25 for now...

3. moecat

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Well... I'm going to get to test a Tornado T-6.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5. moecat

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. moecat

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

8. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I remember that but couldn't remember where. Are you going to give it a go?

10. TheWestPole

Not ATM. I have an Avocado 24mm on order.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh good, because if you love it as much as your original I'll get one. I like my Theorem a lot and wouldn't mind having another "like" atty.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. TheWestPole

It's odd that the Limitless doesn't come with a single coil block. That and a few other things turned me off after my initial interest.

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good point. I love your observant powers, thank you. Me, I see a triangle and I like it:laugh:so gullible! Anyway, I look forward to your thoughts on the 24

14. moecat

The Geek Vape Eagle looks very interesting with the multitude of decks available. But I'd probably just be interested in a single coil option that accommodates Kanthal

http://www.geekvape.com/project/eagle-tank/

15. moecat

At about the 11:34 mark of the video review below, the quality of the posts are called into question. So it looks like these coil heads aren't really made to be rebuilt ...

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, that's interesting, moe. I'm fascinated with any new ideas that come down the pike. My take on this is that they are serving you a "silver platter". You don't have to do anything but buy a new coil head/deck combo ma jiggy. No coil lasts forever, I don't think, but ss does have a good lifespan. I've had the same ss coil on my Serpent for a couple of months and it still performs well and tastes good. It seems that they designed a tank for vapers who don't build but can get the builder's experience. Also, not a bad idea for any vaper who is away from home or doesn't have the time to build.

17. moecat

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

That one looks like it might be worth a try. Maybe. Those damn red o-rings though...yuck.

19. moecat

I can't remember if I've had a tank with the red o-rings ... do they fall apart more easily compared to black?

20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I don't think so, I just think they're kind of ugly and draw focus. I like clear ones the best. Has nothing to do with how a tank works, but there it is.