1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

RTAs of interest coming soon

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Tanks aka RTA's' started by moecat, Oct 7, 2015.

1. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. moecat

with that Spam/Troll rating, @muth don't like me too much today apparently :p :D

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

:rofl:omg glad you saw that so quickly. Thats what i dont like about phones.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Time for coffee!

5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Feeling pretty certain that the Supreme has all the Aromamizer RDTA owners' wish list items covered. Have to admit I'll be tempted.

Origin-Vape-Steam-Crave-Aromamizer-Supreme-RDTA-Preview-01.jpg

6. TheWestPole

7. moecat

8. moecat

9. moecat

10. moecat

Wismec Theorem RTA ... http://www.efun.top/wismec-theorem-rta-atomizer.html

Stainless Steel Material & Detachable Structure: The Theorem Atomizer is made of stainless steel, and all the components are
    convenient to detach and clean.[​IMG]

Optional Atomizer Tube: In addition to the transparent glass tube which presents all inner components and e-liquid level clearly,
    the optional steel tube will bring you a different visual enjoyment.

[​IMG]

Innovative Top Liquid Filling: Removing the Integrated Top Airflow Cap and Juice Plug simultaneously exposes the fill port, allowing
    the user to easily refill the tank without alerting their previous airflow settings.[​IMG]

Convenient Airflow Control: By rotating the airflow control ring clockwise or anticlockwise, you can adjust the airflow and enjoy
    wonderful vapor. Moreover, the optional airflow control ring will bring you different vaping experiences.[​IMG]

Brand-new NotchCoilTM with Cotton: Apart from the equipped NotchCoilTM with Cotton, the users can also rebuild the coils
    to their preference and enjoy the fun of DIY.

[​IMG]

Package:
    1 x Theorem Atomizer
    2 x Airflow Control Rings (single and dual)
    1 x Stainless Lined Glass Sleeve
    1 x Glass Sleeve
    2 x NotchCoilTM with Cotton
    3 x Silicon Orings (Cyan)
    4 x Screws
    1 x Hex Key 1.25mm Drive (0.05in)
    1 x User Manual

11. TheWestPole

Watched a discussion with the designer this morning, @moecat.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

13. TheWestPole

I looked at it a few weeks ago. Really a dual coil Bachelor. Interesting, but can't say I'm interested. o_O

I'm happy you like your Serpent, @muth. The RTAs I find myself using most these days are Serpent and Train, both with single twisted triple 28g builds. Serpent tastes better with the air right under the coil. Train is quickest to rewick, which makes it better for NETs.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ah ha, so that's what the Bachelor is? A single coil postless?

15. TheWestPole

Yup, and wicking out the sides like a Taifun. There are a few things about that style which keep me away. On the other hand, I'm totally sold on the advantages of Aromamizer RDTA, Boreas and Train style decks. There will be a lot more of that style coming down the pike, I expect.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Not familiar with the Taifun, only it's name.

18. TheWestPole

In what, Train?

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sure, and the Bachelor. But what don't you like about the Bachelor, if you don't mind?

20. TheWestPole

3mm max. single between the posts on Train. I definitely wish there were more room. That's why I'm considering the 25mm Boreas.

Since Bachelor is proving to be pretty good (except for the top fill seal issue) I won't go into a spiel about why I've avoided it. Hint: I avoided Taifun style decks too after my first one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List