1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

RTAs of interest coming soon

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Tanks aka RTA's' started by moecat, Oct 7, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

I wonder if we can speculate by the 120 hrs of constant firing?

2. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

A better look at how to re-wick the Dolphin

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

@moecat So leaving the ni coil aside, if we're using this ceramic coil what about the ohms? Is the resistance constant?

4. moecat

No idea. I don't find this compelling enough for me to purchase. Will be more interested in what the next generation of the Guo Altus will look like instead.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Def want to see how this unfolds in the near future. Would like to see some of those small improvements made, for sure. I'm thinking it might be a handy tank to have when you don't have the time to build. What don't you find compelling? I, for one, think the flavor has got to be good.

6. moecat

One has to replace the cotton pretty often ... I don't use cotton, so this tank isn't for me

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

8. moecat

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Thanks Moe. Couldn't remember if that was the company you recently had issues with or not.

10. moecat

It was AngelCigs.com who frustrated me and who I won't do business with again.

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

OK right. Gotta remember that.
    Still not sure about the very long wait for the GM. Probably be 2 months before I saw it. Then with my memory, I'd wonder what the frig it was.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I've used them a couple of times. No problems. You will get it faster if you get it from the US Warehouse (obviously) but a lot of the time the things in the US Warehouse cost more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I've been using the FreeMax Scylla (ceramic coil) for a little over a week now and I'm loving it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

If I have to bug somebody to ship then better to wait. I doubt the retail is going to be as high as they say. If it was going to be ready next week, I'd go for it anyway.

Tanks for letting me know they're OK to buy from, guys.

16. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Also, recent UD tanks have appeared as high quality clones almost immediately. Zephyrus V2, Bellus, and Goblin Mini clones were listed a week or two after the authentics shipped. I'm gonna go for a GM2 clone like I did with GM. I didn't with Bellus and felt like a dummy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Really? What is the Goblin mini clone? I had no idea there even was one. NM- just found it. Wow. Less than half price at FT. <facepalm>

18. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I am kind of interested in trying the Gigue Dolphin, let me know if anyone tried this one :)

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Where did you get that info? know someone who has it already?

20. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

some of the reviews show just basically cotton refills wrapped around the ceramic