1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

RTAs of interest coming soon

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Tanks aka RTA's' started by moecat, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Markw4mms

Markw4mms Just a Georgia Blip.

Ok, Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Just a quick update on the Crius tanks I had ordered. I got them in on 12/15, and like advertised they are the v3 with the Velocity deck. Long story short, the Crius produces really good flavor, and massive clouds, but it does guzzle juice as can be expected. I have only one problem with this tank, it weeps a little juice between the juice flow control ring and the base. I have found that it's best to invert the tank after filling to open the AFC/JFC and then quickly turn it upright and take 3-4 rapid hits on it to minimize the weep. After that if you don't mess with the AFC/JFC it seems to be fine.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Oh @kelli why did you say that! LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. kelli

kelli The original blip

footinmouth.gif

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

The GIF is so small I can't see it... LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

This one might be right up your alley, @moecat. No compromise top fill single coil RTA like the Serpent (which is great IMO) but the video says the juice capacity is 5+ ml measured. The Serpent is around 4 ml.

Screenshot 2016-01-17 at 12.09.57 PM.png

http://www.efun.top/ehpro-bachelor-tank.html

6. nitrowolf72

nitrowolf72 A Blip In The Smokie Mountains

Thanks a lot Tim. Another tank I DON'T NEED. lol. Worth a shot but I hate pre orders from them. Oh well ordered one anyways. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. TheWestPole

Ha! You've got worse self-control than I do. :D

8. nitrowolf72

Yeah no shit. Lol

9. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

@TheWestPole , here's another view of the deck from an Asian site. Still not sure how the coil gets fastened in there.

[​IMG]

10. TheWestPole

Good pic, helpful. Haven't seen one without a coil installed. The coil leads are tightened with grub screws coming in from the sides where the chamber threading is.

11. moecat

Ok about 10 minutes into this video, there are horizontal screws shown on the side of the deck...

So it looks like the leads get placed in vertically and downwards, after which one would tighten the side screws.

12. TheWestPole

I've seen that one.

13. nitrowolf72

Don't just see people......buy it! Lol

14. TheWestPole

I meant the video, but yes, I'm still resisting the pre-order. :p

15. moecat

And that hinged top will be an issue for those like myself who keep their mods in pants pockets. I speak from experience with the Smok TFV4.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. TheWestPole

I was gonna ask you about that. I really want to try it, but that top is the main thing that worries me. If it loses tension, there goes your seal, and here comes the juice. It's bound to loosen up, right?

17. moecat

Yeah, it's a risk even in a shirt or cargo-style pockets.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. moecat

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

GIGUE DOLPHIN CERAMIC COIL TANK

I don't know what to say. This is new, innovative, many pluses (if you don't mind not wrapping coils anymore), much less expensive than that $120 coiless tank, great for chain vaping. One drawback is for people who prefer hot vapes, but the exchange is in the flavor. We'll just have to see. Check out the vid. Reddhott has this advertised at Origin.

https://originvape.com/product/gigue-dolphin-tank-atomizer/ref/20/
    [​IMG]

20. moecat

Will be interesting to see how long that ceramic coil lasts before it needs to be replaced