1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Percentage Recommendations

Discussion in 'LA - LorAnn (Regular)' started by InMyImage, Jun 19, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

How about some mix percentage recommendations to start with for these flavors that I got out of the BD 1.0 PIF Box from @Donald Bickers:

English Toffee
    Butterscotch
    Orange Cream
    Bavarian Cream
    Tropical Punch

2. Donald Bickers

Donald Bickers Banished Blip Vendor

ther are very few recommendation charts out there for loranns,these bottles I got 2 of each,to put 1 of them in the box,i don't remember the exact amts I used,but it is strong stuff,on these none was over 5% and none was under 3%,,,,,thats where I would start bill,sorry I couldn't be more help

3. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

That is helpful. I frequently start up around 7% just because I like my flavors strong but it sounds like I want to try these at 5% to start.

Thanks