1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Pegasus Vape Vulcan Smoke & Immortal Lime

Discussion in 'e-Liquids and Juices' started by InMyImage, Oct 4, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

After winning a contest by @Pegasusvape I recieved my win along with a couple of samples of other flavors a few days after telling them my flavor profile and nic strength along with directions to surprise me based how I described my vaping to him.

What arrived was Vulcan Smoke, Immortal Lime and Aphrodite's Tears (which I'll add a review for later)

Vulcan Smoke

The first thing I realized when looking at the description of Vulcan Smoke is that I have stayed away from tobacco vapes, so this is my first tobacco based vape.

After loading it up in a Kayfun at about 1.3 ohms running at 20 watts, I found the first vape to be a very pleasant surprise. The predominant flavor that I pulled from it was a sort of sweet vanilla, but there is what I can only describe as a bit of acidic flavor in the background which I assume is the tobacco coming through.

I happened to be drinking coffee on the morning I was first trying this and found it to be a very good compliment to my caramel columbian coffee blend. It made for a very enjoyable morning sip and vape session and I think it would go very well with some sipping whiskey's and brandy. Basically drinks that you'd kick back and sip with a fine cigar.

There was another flavor in there that I kept wanting to say, but it seemed weird so I hadn't been, and that is maple syrup. I decided to mention it after my wife hugged me and asked me why I smelled like maple syrup? I laughed and told her about the vape and that it must be a good description.

Even though I doubt I'd order it myself because of the tobacco note, I'd still give it :thumbs:

Immortal Lime

Ok, so I'm a fan of Key Lime pie and sour candy, so I was really looking forward to tasting this one. The description on the site characterizes it as "delicate lime flavor" and I really wasn't certain what to expect which is part of the reason why I describe my likes as strong flavors. Yes, I'm a flavor chaser first and foremost. Vapor just tells me the vape is working, I don't really care how much of it there is.

The description I think is a good one. "Delicate Lime" could be described as a very light Key Lime and Immortal Lime actually has about the same amount of lime flavor to it as a Yoplait Lime yoghurt without the yoghurt flavor. There is a creaminess to it, but it definitely is not yoghurt.

I like this one quite a bit and even though I don't normally buy many retail e-liquids, Immortal Lime is one that I definitely could see myself spending some money on in the future.

Big thanks go out to #pegasusvape for sponsoring the contest that let me try their juice. It's definitely a good top shelf product and I know they will do well. Also appreciate @Reddhott for her efforts running their contest :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. CTFX

CTFX Deactivated by request

Can't wait to try mine! I have Aphrodite's Tears coming in the mail. Should be going out for delivery today. It would be really awesome if I were to get extra samplers as well. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• List
  3. InMyImage

It may happen but I'm sure I mayhave gotten some benefit from owning the site so don't hold it against them if you don't.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. InMyImage

Mmm... now that Immortal Lime has steeped for a bit it has taken on a candy note.

Really tasty @Pegasusvape :)

• List
  5. CTFX

Unfortunately my Aphrodite's Tears didn't taste all that great. It has a bit of a chemical after taste, but with that said. I really appreciate the giveaway and how nice they are. They were pretty damn fast considering it was a giveaway and not top priority :)

6. Pegasusvape

Pegasusvape Dedicated Poster Vendor

Hey @CTFX

Again my sincere apologies regarding your experience with Aphrodite's Tears. We have sent out a replacement bottle as well as a complimentary Teumessian on the house- If it's not too much trouble, please update your review only if your experience is different this go around; hate to have a customer unsatisfied with our products!

@InMyImage So happy to hear you're enjoying the Immortal Lime! :) Greatly appreciate the kind feedback!

Happy vaping my friends!

kind regards,

7. CTFX

Thank you so much @ Pegasusvape I really appreciate the customer service you guys bring. I'm sure this time around I'll be much happier. This forum is great, and much more friendlier! Also I'm sorry @InMyImage for posting on your thread. I just happened to see it, and decided to post also. I hope that is ok. I promise on the next batch I get, to make a separate thread for a proper review. Much love and respect to you both!

• List
  8. Pegasusvape

Thanks @CTFX for the kind words! Love this community too! Full of great people all willing to help each other out! You're in the community box too right? I put in a really nice mini-nemesis with a battery- I'm interested to see who ends up taking that one ! ;)

kind regards!

9. Markw4mms

Markw4mms Just a Georgia Blip.

Thanks for the review. I have vaped Vulcan Smoke, and found it to be wonderful! Easily an ADV for me. I need to order some more soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Pegasusvape

Hey @Markw4mms ! Glad to see you here as a blipper! I'd bet you'll find this forum very hospitable; great crew of vapers here!

Hope you are doing well and thanks for the kind words about Vulcan Smoke! ;)

best

11. CTFX

My main man @Markw4mms

12. Markw4mms

Hello my friend! Nice to see you here!

13. Markw4mms

My pleasure! Good to see you again my friend!

14. InMyImage

So maple in the Vulcan Smoke is confirmed. Have been vaping the last of it today and Shelly gave me a kiss before she left for work a short while ago and again asked why I tasted like maple syrup :laugh:

Of note, now that it has effectively steeped for a couple of weeks, that acidic background bite that I mentioned is gone and the flavor has really mellowed out. With the current flavor I think it is actually a flavor that I would buy as it does not have what I would say is a strong cigarette tobacco type flavor.

• List
  15. CTFX

Teumessian and Aphrodite's Tears are great @Pegasusvape bro! Thank you so much for sending it out to me. You have a new customer brother :)