1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

OSDIY flavors

Discussion in 'Other Flavor Brands' started by glassgrl, Mar 5, 2016.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Is anyone using these? Not sure why I waited so long to try them, guess I was pretty happy with what I had. Still, they had a strawberry I hadn't tried, a flavor that's difficult for me. Theirs is Strawberry Milk. It's not real strawberry tasting, but it tastes like strawberry milk, sweet and creamy. I had to hunt around the interwebs for percentages. Most of them said 15% for the SM. After using Inawera for so long, that seemed crazy high, particularly since most of the usual high % flavorings taste like chemicals to me. So I gave it a go at 15% anyway and it's delish.

I got Blackberry, also very good, Lucky Shot, an interesting blend. Pretty tasty but a bit too chemical right now.

So I would like to know if you've tried them, use them, and post your percentages you like. Why they don't put them on their website, I dunno.

2. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I dunno, they actually sound pretty tasty, I am looking at them now on the website and thinking about trying a few.
    ps. Happy Birthday @glassgrl

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

The only one I didn't like is the Blue Raspberry Slush that everybody raves about. And thanks. :)

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

My suggestion is to use ELRs flavor ratings. Right at the top they list the preferred percentages for single and recipe mixes.

5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Thanks, Karen. I pretty much found the sweet spot for the 2 I use all the time. One of them is the Strawberry Milk at 10% along with 2% RFSC Strawberry. nom

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good to know. Sounds like you like the SC. I don't have any OSDIY (yet) but, yeah, I would usually be afraid of 10% of anything unless it was a vg based flavor.

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oh that's right. I think they're PG. I do like that SC. Most of the other ones- not so much.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yeah, I've heard that the vg based ones can lose flavor after a while. Kind of like the opposite of pg based.