1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Origen Little BF clone

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Drippers aka RDA's' started by glassgrl, Sep 17, 2016.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

So if you like originals, it's here- http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Origen-Little-16-BF-P2203.aspx
    And the clones are here- http://focalecig.com/Product/Origen...-Feeder-Atomizer-316SS-by-ShenRaySilver-46439
    or here- https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10008099/5789000-origen-little-styled-rda-rebuilable-dripping

I've had an original for months and have been super happy with it. Today I got the clone, and so far, I'm super happy with it. It's performing the same. One thing about both, they tend to spit out the air hole a bit. I like the air right next to the coil, so I deal. np

The original in the pics has a brushed stainless base if you can't tell from the crappy cell phone pics. The metal of some parts seems to be a bit thinner, or lighter. Not a big difference at all. The fins on the cap aren't as deep. I only do single coil, between .7 and 1Ω so it never gets that hot anyway.

2 thumbs up from me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

Focal has the Reo clone paired with the Origen clone for like $23 right now :)

Was going to grab them but remembered Reo's only work well with button tops and I'm not trying to buy new batteries right now lol

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I use flat tops with my Reos, no problem. Tim said that the Reo clone got pretty bad reviews over on ECF, but the Coppervape clone is good.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl thx for this. I've been considering this atty and I trust your knowledge on these. (I know you're very picky with your BFs:)) And you love single coil. Great to know that the clone is good.

5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

The only thing I can see that you might not like is the wire gauge limit. It can do dual coil but the post holes aren't very big. I'll check if I have any 24g but I think 26 might be it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Damn it. It is getting harder and harder to avoid trying a bf set up. Really want to, just DON'T NEED MORE STUFF o_O

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

What does that have to do with anything? ;) I'm good at rationalizing this shit. Here, let me help- Pico Squeeze should be coming out of preorder today. Less than $20. O Little clone, $10 at FT. All free shipping at FT. So for the price of 4 or 5 packs of cigs that would maybe last 4 or 5 days, you could have a BF set up that will probably last over a year. At least.
    Boom. Rationalized. :laugh:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nada problem, I go with the flow;)

9. dubya

I agree 100%, my counter part on the other hand........ :glare: Seems like I hear a lot of bad things about preorders, never tried it though. Do you do it often, had ok luck?

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oh right. I don't have one of those other half people to rein me in anymore. lol I don't do too many preorders really. Recently there was 3. The dates got pushed back a few times on one, and once on another. All in all it's been fine, just a wait.

11. dubya

I don't have an other half either. I have an other 8/10th's :facepalm: so now I'm wondering if I should go with the pico squeeze, or the copper vape? :hmmm:

12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Ask Tim about the Coppervape. A bit more but it looks to be much better made.

13. dubya

I have talked to him about it quite a bit. He has no complaints that I know of, and really like. Seems like the way to go

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have one on the way:)the kit, actually. Tim said the atty is pretty good.

15. dubya

Sweet :) if I pull the trigger, going kit as well :)

16. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Derp. Just noticed this thread.

I'm using a centered 24g 2mm coil. No problem. I'll measure the post holes if you like @muth. Don't think I would ever want a dual in this one though.

More than pretty good, really good IMO, almost too good for a kit atty. Among the bottom air dual coils I have, I rank it second only to NoPity, and definitely higher than Tsunami.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  17. TheWestPole

Truth now, Becca. Did you really cough up $100 for the authentic? :ohmy:

Thanks again for the recommendation on this. I'd heard of it and noticed when it first appeared on Focal. But it was you who pushed me over. I love it, my current favorite single. Will probably get another.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Did I? Yes. I don't regret that purchase at all. Girl has to splurge once in awhile. :) I'm still really glad the clone is decent. And thanks to you too, Tim. You were the one that gave the first heads up on this little baby. You were waiting and I was pouncing. lol

19. TheWestPole

Good, no regrets. Plus the average cost of your Origen Little collection is dropping every time you add another. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Very nice rationalization! Few more and I'll be good. :laugh: