1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Old vaper new member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by spada, Oct 5, 2016.

1. spada

spada New Member

Hi,Spada here I was searching for some info.and stumbled on this forum. I am a member of two other forums and I am happy I found this one. Three year vaper now. Bottom feeders only for me now. Hope to enjoy this forum. Thanks,Dave

2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Welcome!
    I'm glad ya found us. There might even be a few people you recognize from other forums hanging out here.

3. kelli

kelli The original blip

hi dave, nice to see you and

welcome-flowerkiss-sandi.gif~c200.gif

4. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Welcome to VB, Dave :)

5. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Hi Dave, welcome :)

6. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Well Dave if you are old then I'm ancient!! 8-o :laugh:

Welcome and glad you found us.:)

7. Jerry

Jerry Should Be Committed

Welcome aboard Dave.

Jan, if you are ancient, then so am I. :(

8. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Welcome to VB Dave :)

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just saw this now. Welcome, Dave:)Sorry for the late greeting. When you get to know me you'll realize I have two speeds, slow and stop:rolleyes:Hope you enjoy the forum.