1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

New Member from Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Vape_Mistress, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Vape_Mistress

Vape_Mistress New Member

Hello Everybody!!!
    I have been a vaper since 2009. I am a member of several other vaping forums, some of you may know me as aka Diabolique.

2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Welcome!
    Ya might see a few familiar folks around here. Look around, dive in and have fun!

3. Vape_Mistress

Vape_Mistress New Member

4. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Hello and welcome @Vape_Mistress :) Great place to hang out and have fun, welcome aboard :)

5. Vape_Mistress

Vape_Mistress New Member

Thanks!!!

6. kelli

kelli The original blip

welcome22.gif

think i remember you from ECF.......gosh, ancient history. :)

7. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Welcome, Vape Mistress!

[​IMG]

8. Vape_Mistress

Vape_Mistress New Member

Thank you

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm late to the party, as usual. Welcome to our little corner of the universe;)

10. Shark Vape

Shark Vape Expert parker...

Welcome from the forum deplorable too. :)

Now about those whips.....

11. Vape_Mistress

Vape_Mistress New Member