1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

my malamute x husky

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Jas, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

My baby molly , 23rd old now and very very intelligent lol
    IMAG0029.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List
  2. Tripster

Tripster Domestic Blipporist...

I miss my Wolf-Dogs, I had 4 of them and 1 wild wolf that I cared for 3 years. :(

3. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

That should say 2yrs old
    @Tripster how old were they mate :(

4. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Tripster

Not even 10 years old and the actual wolf was roughly 3-4 years old.

6. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

Awww shoot I feel your pain mate, it's supprising how close we can get to our dogs, do you have any now ?

7. Tripster

Nope, too expensive these days.

8. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

True but worth it , I swore blind no more dogs, then went out to get a new viv for my beaded dragon and came back with molly lol as soon as I saw here I fell for her lol, my mrs new there was no point arguing. .
    Must admit I do love wolves they look such loving loyal dogs ...

9. Tripster

If I was making more than $30,000 a year, I so would go back to Minnesota to get more Wolf-Dogs and maybe another full blooded wolf but they are very expensive...4+1= lots of money each month. lol
    I only fed them real meat, vegetables, and the like...no commercial grade dog food...lol!
    Luckily the cops couldn't figure out the 5 dog was actually a Wild Wolf but that Wolf was well behaved even though he was the Alpha towards the other 4 but I was the true Alpha!

Our family has had many pets ranging from 6+ rats, tons of fish (freshwater/saltwater), lizards, dogs, cats, birds, and others...we use to have piranhas, sharks, and even a $1,200 exotic saltwater fish that was extremely deadly...oh, can't forget about Puffer Fish (love those things). The scary thing about saltwater tanks is that if you don't clean them regularly you will get these things that we call Tommy Knockers, they knock on the glass and eat everything.

I am more of a cat and dog man though!

10. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

She's a real beauty!

11. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

Thanks @daleron
    @Tripster jesus lol is there anything you haven't had lol, I'd love a shark but fish don't really do it for me
    We have 2 cats that molly tries to play with at every opportunity lol

12. Tripster

I haven't had an actual Tiger...when I was younger we almost kidnapped a Tiger but yea. lol

13. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

2015-06-09 08.05.22.jpg 2015-06-09 08.05.29.jpg 2015-07-07 21.39.38.jpg
    here is Odin, my Malamute/husky/northern timbrewolf

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. Taver13

he may look like an idiot, but he is the smartest most loyal dog i have ever had. he is two and a half now and 100lbs of awesome. i also feed all my dogs nothing but raw. most of the butchers around here know me ad save all their scraps ad bones for me and i just about am able to feed three dogs for free! raw diet is the best diet you ca do. my vet agrees and is totally for it. wheever i take odin out for a walk, everyone wants to come out to see him cause he is so damn loveable. wolfdogs get such a bad rap because people are ignorant to them. my little buddy here has turned alot of people around here from being scared to completly understanding and just about everyone loves him!

15. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

Now he is a stunning dog :) they are such intelligent dogs it's unreal

16. Taver13

they really are, and he is my 3 year olds protector, goes whever he goes, he is always shadowing him. he used to sleep next to his crib when he was a puppy and the little guy was only 1. if someone new comes in the house, he always gets between them and the kid

17. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

ahh bless mine does the same but with me lol she comes between me and the mrs if we cuddle and always trys to stop any play fights with me and my boy.
    but she is also so jelious of the cats and of the pond fish, if i sit watching them she comes sits in between me and the pond lmao

18. Taver13

mine thinks he is a lapdog sometimes. thats fine in the winter cause he keeps me warm, but not this time of year. and the shedding now, holy shit, im brushing him 2 times a day and it never ends

19. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

hahaha mines over that for now thank god, mine likes a cuddle but she is no lapdog ...yet lol

20. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

Awwwe I want one

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk