1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Mother's Milk Request

Discussion in 'Recipe Requests' started by HazyShades, Apr 10, 2015.

1. HazyShades

HazyShades In the woodwork...

Yummy! That's what I heard. I'd like to suck those titties!
    Can anybody turn me on to the formula?

TIA

2. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

heres one i found with high reviews:
    12% yellow cake
    8% strawberry
    6% sweet cream
    3% vanilla custard

one comment:
    it's got the great smell.. dead on, but the taste is slightly off, tried ripe strawberry and added a small amount of Bavarian creame, much better

shit, here's the site:
    http://www.kritikalmass.net/proddetail. ... lk-Clone-2

sorry, i havent tired to make it myself. but at least this gives you a starting point!!

3. HazyShades

HazyShades In the woodwork...

Hey Thanks, Big Daddy. Sounds about right. I think I'd sub Capella's sweet strawberry and bavarian cream like the PO said instead of sweet cream. Problem is I can't find a bavarian or especially a custard w/o acetyls in the mix.
    Since I'm looking for another ADV besides the organic butter pecan I do now or alternate with captain tobacco flavor
    I want something w/o the acetyls. Popcorn lung happens with cumulative exposure.

I like condensed milk a lot too but it has those acetyls so it's a now and then vape.
    Hey, good to shake paws with ya, bud. My pleasure. One of my many nicks is Phat Daddy so hey :)

4. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

[quote="HazyShades"Yummy! That's what I heard. I'd like to suck those titties!
    Can anybody turn me on to the formula?

TIA

heres one i found with high reviews:
    12% yellow cake
    8% strawberry
    6% sweet cream
    3% vanilla custard

one comment:
    it's got the great smell.. dead on, but the taste is slightly off, tried ripe strawberry and added a small amount of Bavarian creame, much better

shit, here's the site:
    http://www.kritikalmass.net/proddetail. ... lk-Clone-2

sorry, i havent tired to make it myself. but at least this gives you a starting point!!

Hey Thanks, Big Daddy. Sounds about right. I think I'd sub Capella's sweet strawberry and bavarian cream like the PO said instead of sweet cream. Problem is I can't find a bavarian or especially a custard w/o acetyls in the mix.
    Since I'm looking for another ADV besides the organic butter pecan I do now or alternate with captain tobacco flavor
    I want something w/o the acetyls. Popcorn lung happens with cumulative exposure.

I like condensed milk a lot too but it has those acetyls so it's a now and then vape.
    Hey, good to shake paws with ya, bud. My pleasure. One of my many nicks is Phat Daddy so hey :)[/quote]

anytime!!!

5. Dawn

Dawn Seriously Committed

I tried the following
    Strawberry 8%
    Bavarian cream 1%
    Catalan cream 1%
    Vanilla custard 1%
    Vanilla swirl 1%
    Vienna 1%

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

6. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

K ... so ... I stumbled upon the following recipe recently. Unicorn milk is pruported to be a close cousin to Mother's Milk.

I have not mixed this or tried the original. But, I do believe it to be an actual leaked recipe:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446604645.635140.jpg

7. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I made this one a few times and it's really good one if you have the patients to let it steep a little. Can't remember where I found it but I am sure I tweaked things to my taste :)

Vanilla Custard v1 [Capella] %4
    Sweet Strawberry [Capella] %5
    Sweet Cream [Capella] %2
    Vanilla Swirl [TFA] %2
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream [TFA] %2
    Whipped Cream [TFA] %1
    Marshmallow by FlavourArt %1

30/70

8. Dawn

Dawn Seriously Committed

[​IMG]

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement