1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Merlin RTA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Tanks aka RTA's' started by glassgrl, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Shark Vape

Shark Vape Expert parker...

I can't tell ya how impressed with these in .3 and .4 ohm stainless steel.
    They fit in gobs of different tanks. Get some o' these & like a SuperTank Mini. Best coil head vape I've ever experienced, close to (whispers... or better than) many RTAs.

[​IMG]

Better than the Merlin IMNSHO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Shark Vape

Shark Vape Expert parker...

My sales skills kinda suck, don't they? :(

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just don't like the thought of having to buy coils. But then, if I run out I can always build my own, so maybe not such a bad idea afterall. I use a lot of ss anyway.

4. djiclone

djiclone Active Member Account Deactivated

Sorry, no not shark. I gave it to a person I work with. He has been vaping longer than I have and he got it to stop leaking by using dental floss under the prints to make it seal.

So, in other words this piece of shit tank had bad machining and oringd with the tolerance of a college kid after a night of drinking and taco Bell.

Never in this life will I buy anything ,see by augvape or designed by Roxy. That whole group of mercenaries can bite me.

Single coil tank? Bachelor, serpent mini or kayfun 5
    Dual coil- pick anything other than the boreas

5. djiclone

With you there, I'm rta all the way.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I agree. Their quality control is awful. Shouldn't have to cross your fingers after placing your order.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

How about this.......I'll accept your first offer of $15 and add the $3 shipping to that, for a total of $18. Tim got his for under $20 shipped and they're selling for $16.49 at efun.top right now. Deal? I can paypal you the $$$ in a matter of minutes.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay @djiclone I'm sure you spammed me as a joke but would you be a darling and remove it? 3 strikes and I'm out! I have a reputation to uphold:whistle:

9. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

you're not going anywhere ... even if I wanted it to happen ... :p :D :p :D :p :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. djiclone

I spammed you?
    I'm not sure what you mean?

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh, I know what happened. You hit the wrong icon on the lower right where the likes/dislikes/agrees and so on are. The last icon is for spam or trolls. You might have hit it by accident.

12. djiclone

I sorry, I'll pay closer attention

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thasokay, I thought you were an incoming troublemaker:phew::laugh: