1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Mad Hatter

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Drippers aka RDA's' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

hahaha, thnx. i found several that i thought were funny, i'll be changing them often....

2. Bigdaddybrink1

Got it in the mail today. I was sleeping, had to come to work tonite. I wanna build it BAD but I want to save it for my Tugboat (clone) cause its a hybrid and IDK I wanna see.
    how many wraps of what gauge do you build with?

3. Bigdaddybrink1

Is your the full size or mini? the one @Fishee posted is a mini.

4. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Mine is the full size. I usually build it 26g 6 wraps 2.75mm, bout .4 ohm. or 28g 5 wraps 2.75 mm, bout .5 ohms

5. Bigdaddybrink1

Ok. so I'm not too impressed with air flow...............I'm used to a Dark Horse RDA, which I love. I was hoping for more flavor with the mini-chamber but I'm not too happy. It could be I didn't do a good build OR to heavy of a gauge of kanthal. 22g, 5 wraps, right around 0.15-ish ohm, dual coil.....
    i'll try some single wrap, 26g.......

PLUS it gets HOT which I don't mind. cause I can use a friction fit drip tip and the heat is no longer an issue.

6. dubya

Lol, maybe it is the builds? Idk. I'm fairly new to rda's, but i guess i would say this. My mad hatter never gets hot, at all. And I think it has pretty good flavor. I just got a dark horse v2, and so far my only complaint is i'm not getting much flavor at all :confused: I don't know? I'm just trying to give my fullest and most honest opinion on all

7. Bigdaddybrink1

I use 22 gauge kanthal 5 wraps on a 3mm screwdriver. I get good flavor and clouds for days. I'll try ur build.......

lg g3 tapatalk

8. dubya

Keep in mind, i only have 50w to play with. Kinda seems like we are in different worlds? I am vapping the dark horse right now. 26g 6 wraps 2.75mm, duel coil. Comes out to .4. Even at 42w, only at 4v, thats why i dont build lower. Then my v would be so low, no good, i think?

9. Bigdaddybrink1

Yup. Thats about as low as u wanna go. 26 g is probably this smallest wire u wanna go too. U shld b ok tho

lg g3 tapatalk

10. dubya

Tried 24g, too many wraps for my stuff. Just use it for single builds

11. Bigdaddybrink1

Ah. I love dual coils on my dark horse. Remember the more coil space the better the flavor.

lg g3 tapatalk

12. dubya

Coil Space?

13. Bigdaddybrink1

Sry coil coverage?
    Coil footprint
    Amount of coil laid out....

lg g3 tapatalk

14. dubya

But also then, the more watts/volts needed to heat them up right?

15. Bigdaddybrink1

Depends on Guage of wire.....
    But yea...

lg g3 tapatalk

16. dubya

Like I said, I'm learning, I think:confused: Always appreciate more info. I gotta admit, my BAAL rda beats the fuck outta the rest I got, hands down. not sure if I just built/wicked it better than the rest, but so far, the difference, for me, is amazing

17. Bigdaddybrink1

Steam-engine.org
    Great site.
    I'll see if I can find some YouTube videos.

lg g3 tapatalk

18. dubya

I use steam engine for all my builds, but wicking, meh, seams like you are on your own, kinda

19. dubya

Btw, If you wanna sell that mad hatter, I'm buying

20. Bigdaddybrink1

Its not worth much as I only paid 10 bux for it. Angelcigs.com
    Clone but thnx.

lg g3 tapatalk