1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Mad Hatter

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Drippers aka RDA's' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Jun 28, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Inner Diameter. What size are you wrapping around? Believe me when I say I'm no expert at building, but your build seems like it's gonna come out really low. like .2 ohm (ish). Are you trying to build that low?

2. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Yea was going for like a .3

3. Roguexx

4. dubya

How's it vaping?

5. Roguexx

Hitting pretty good. My mods don't handle it great but once my new one comes

6. dubya

I would think you would need quite a bit of power for that. I typically build duels at around .5 ohm. I still run about 40 or 45 watts to those, and most powerful I have are 50 watts

7. Roguexx

Had no idea. How many wraps for .5

8. dubya

Would be a hell of a lot with that 22 g. Prob like 10 or 11, depending on what size bit/screw driver you are wrapping around. Problem with that is it would take forever to heat up. Honestly, I have 24 g I rarely use because it just takes too many wraps to get the build up in ohms. Again, take it for what it's worth because my knowledge is not that vast. Hopefully, someone with a lot more can help you out. I like to do duel coils, 26 g around 2.75mm drill bit, 6 wraps. That usually gets me around .5

9. Roguexx

They told me to use that wire. I have a universal tool coiler. Thing I'm wrapping at 2.5 mm

10. dubya

What mod are you using? Regulated? If so, how many watts/volts?

11. Roguexx

Ok so I need new coil. Lol

12. Roguexx

Lol 22g would take 26 wraps for .1 lol.

13. Roguexx

Cloupor t5 50w max

14. dubya

Not Necessarly. I Know Fishee know's a lot more than me, and I'm sure many others do as well. Hit some of them up, maybe they will have better idea's than I do. with my 24 g, I typically like to do single builds. That way 6 or 7 wraps, ,one coil, still gets me around .5. Then I can run it at 25 to 30 watts, still get a good vape. At that point, a 50w mod is plenty. But I also think so atty's don't like single builds, and I'm not sure about yours. I Don't have any that have 4 posts

15. Roguexx

It's a learning experience. I'll get done smaller coil. And play around

16. dubya

I Agree. I'm still learning every day:eek: I gotta get some sleep, have a good one:)

17. Roguexx

18. Fishee

Fishee Fish and Blips

Wrap, twist, hokey pokey, fire, pinch, wick, drip, vape, tear down, rebuild, repeat.
    [​IMG]

Not sure if I can give much advice.
    Looks like you guys are doin good.
    You've come a long ways dubya!:thumb:

All I can really suggest is trying different sizes of mandrels to wrap on.
    I like the smaller drill bits or screw driver like 2mm or so most the time.
    I'm getting ready to throw a couple of biggens on my Diablo here in a minute though.

@Roguexx if you only want to go single or double all depends on your preference.
    The nice thing about these regulated mods is that you have a shit ton of room to play with.
    You don't have to sub-ohm to get a great vape.
    You could build big or small as long as your within the limits of your mod you can play around quite a bit.

If there is anything I can do to help please ask. I'll do my best to assist in any way I can.
    I really don't know too much other than what I have learned by trial and error.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Fishee

Fishee Fish and Blips

Note: Coils size and ohms will affect battery life. Which is one of the reasons I still tend to sub-ohm even with a regulated mod. The more metal the more energy needed to heat up said metal.

I said metal!:headbang:

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Roguexx

Lol thank yea my 7 wraps killed my battery lol. Think I might get smaller Gauge like 25 or 28

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List