1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Mad Hatter

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Drippers aka RDA's' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

I just ordered a Mad Hatter clone from angel cigs, and was wondering if anyone had experience building on either this or the freak show as they use similar decks..........

2. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

I would like to know as well. Thing looks sweet

3. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

I have a mad hatter (authentic). I love it! Not my favorite rda, but right up there. I was talking with a guy once who had the clone, and had some trouble with it, so hopefully you got a good one. I love the deck, super easy to build on, and the deepest juice well i have ever seen, imo 1435501345112.jpg 1435501274790.jpg

4. dubya

5. Roguexx

Do you remember what it ran you to get it

6. dubya

I think it was just under $40. But I'm pretty sure I got it on ebay or amazon, so I would bet you could get it a bit cheaper.

7. Roguexx

Oh alright never dropped before been looking into it. I know about the mutations and freakshows but this one is cool

8. dubya

It is my favorite looking one for sure. I also love the hinged drip tip. I guess my only bitch would be, with full air flow, it's a little too airy for me, but don't like it with air flow turned down at all. Still, i'd give it like an 8/10

9. Bigdaddybrink1

Yea I hope so too. If not, meh it was cheap enough, $10...

10. dubya

Yea, I remember when I was looking at it that the clones were super cheap. I think I just went with the authentic because it was also one of the cheapest authentic's out there

11. Bigdaddybrink1

12. dubya

13. Bigdaddybrink1

will do!! I'm actually gonna top in on a tugboat mech clone!! muahahaha

14. Fishee

Fishee Fish and Blips

15. Roguexx

Bought a mutation x v2 clone and I'm falling miserably at building

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  16. dubya

17. dubya

I feel ya 100%. Been there myself. You will get it

18. Roguexx

Got My first build going. Dual coils 22g wire 7 turns each.

19. dubya

How big is your I.D.?

20. Roguexx