1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite all and pleasant dreams:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Same here... so all I can say is....
    [​IMG]
    ok so I hope it makes sense now.. you missed yesterday.. and today is Jazzy's Birthday(no idea who that is)
    all those were posted yesterday...
    Happy Autumn...
    [​IMG]
    Good night Beach...

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  3. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Goooood morning Beach. And a fine morning it is here in the center of the universe. This afternoon my 48 hours since the shot will be up. No biggie but a few restrictions for the first 48. It's feeling much better. Don't know how long before I notice any changes in vision.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  4. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beach :)

I have less than an hour to drink coffee, get dressed and ready to go. Poor Bela had a bad night with ear pain and she’s not up yet. We’re actually thinking about changing our plan back to having DS bring Kalli here so Bela can sleep as long as possible. She has a sinus infection and ear infection

Update: that’s the new plan.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. daleron

Good morning Luvy :wub:

Happy to hear your eye is feeling better!

We posted together ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Blip, Blippit, Blip Blip.................

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. daleron

Good morning Steve and Tink :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • List
  8. SteveS45

Hope it is a good morning as I woke up to Mom sitting on the floor. She fell in the bathroom and crawled to the bedroom where I found her. She didn't break or hurt anything but I am watching her like a hawk.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Sorry to hear that Steve and glad to hear she didn't get hurt. Have you considered getting her a watch/phone she can wear. They make them for both Apple and Android. Mil has one so she can call someone if she can't get up.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. SteveS45

I have cameras all over inside and out but she could have just called me because I sleep with one eye open~! She wasn't sitting on the floor a long time I checked the recording and she got from the bathroom to the bedroom but couldn't get on the bed. I gave her a couple on Tylenol PM's so she will sleep today and I can get my chores done.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards...
    Working a long day today....

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  12. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Good morning beachmates :D

I had a great night at work :) When I got there, there were 3 emergency C-sections to do. The Women's hospital moved to our campus a couple of years ago. It is in a separate tower, but attached to the main building. They have their own, dedicated staff. However, the daytime people have been cross-training so one side can help the other as needed. They only have 2 CRNAs over there (Women's) so that meant one of our CRNAs had to go over there. For some reason, they haven't done anything to cross-train the night CRNAs :glare: So ... since I didn't have a case I had to do in the 'main' OR, I went and shadowed one of the Women's CRNAs, to learn how they do C-sections. That is the 2nd time I have shadowed over there. Still would not feel comfortable doing one on my own, but am getting closer. You would think cross-training us night people would be a priority, but I'm not surprised. I guess it is up to us to go shadow when we can :rolleyes:

Didn't do anything else the rest of the night :thumb:

Before I went back to work, hubs tried letting Bart sleep with him. Bart got on hub's chest so hubs quit letting him in there. When I went back to work, hubs let him back in there. For the last three nights Bart has been sleeping with hubs, down by his legs. He says he stays there all night and doesn't bother him when he is trying to sleep :)

He is doing a lot of exploring, too. Brother (who has the upstairs bonus room) said he was awakened by Bart's 'squeaking' the other morning, lol. He had gotten in the bed with him. But when brother tried to pet him, Bart ran out. Brother said "I guess he just wanted to wake me up" :laugh:

He's a great little cat! Plays hard and sleeps hard. Loves to cuddle in your lap. Sounds like a horse when he gallops from one side of the house to the other, even though he weighs less than 6 pounds :lol: Hubs is loving him too, whether he would admit it or not ;) Bart is currently sleeping in his lap.

Good morning :wub: I hope you enjoy your time with your grandbabies!

Hope you get some good storms, but with no injuries or property damage! Glad to hear your eye is feeling better! :wub:

So glad your mom was not hurt! :wub:

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. tgcrna

Hope it goes quickly for you! :wub:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

So happy you are mending, Wuzz......and glad your mom did not break anything, Steve. That news is good....not so good about Bela, Dale. Hope she is on meds to help her fight off the infection.

Not much on my agenda today.....hubs has many to-d0s outside getting the yard ready for fall and winter. Taking down the fountain, removing a couple of diseased accent trees, mowing and trimming. I will not see much of him today, but he is close if I need something. The temps here have dropped into the sweatshirt stage....waking up to 40s and 50s. And highs mostly in the 60s.

[​IMG]

15. Glam

Loved reading how Bart is adjusting, Tink....sounds like he likes humans so will be comfortable even when you are not home. And love that he is sleeping in your hubs' lap.:thumbs: Once a cat lover....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. tgcrna

After this stretch of work, we are going to the mountains. I am taking Bart. Hope he travels well and adjusts quickly to a new environment. He will have to get used to the frequent trips to the mountains :tongue:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. Glam

I did not know whether to love or agree with the above post. There are several websites with helpful tips on how to help your cat become a better travel companion....like taking him on small trips first. Hope he can adjust well....and eventually love going to both houses.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  18. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Was like that (and still am in a lot of ways). As for the last few years, there is such a major difference between sides, and in many ways both sides are crap, but only one side is doing the American First thing. And even if they do half of the contract they just put forth, then things will get back on track.
    Candidates who think (and I'm going to use the bad bad word here) somewhat MAGA on the left side are getting bashed. Tulsi Gabbard is the prime example. When she ran for President because she was for 'green' and for using fossil fuels 'smartly" and that way of thinking led me to vote the big bad orange guy. But alas major media had picked their picked as they bashed 45.
    Tulsi was awesome and I was right there at her side but alas the good didn't survive.
    Media is a big part of this problem. I listen to both side and both drive me crazy. My favorite is Joe Rogan which I'm listening to right now. :D
    Anyway nuff said except I love people who will discuss things without thinking they are being attacked. Also who keep it short (which I'm so not guilty of :facepalm:)
    Short discussions are one of the reasons I miss Lisa so much.

Good morning :) wub:

Solar panels are on high and heater is on full blast and warming water up for what may be the last weekend in the pool. The end game is to start putting it to bed for the winter but still leave the door open so, if a miracle happens, I can still get in. Not because I hate using another pool but because I hate the driving to and from.
    Also have to fry up some hamburger and bagging it up. I bought a big package of it so part will go for hamburgers and meat loaf.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I lucked out because I just purchased it and paper towels from Sam's. Got two of the big bundles each and I had some already. Buying ahead is short of a thing for me and now it's a must do.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  20. daleron

Good afternoon beach :)

‘The little one has gone home. Bela’s ear is draining pus with a tinge of blood, I don’t know if that’s normal or good :unsure: She was taken to the doctor Glam so I assume some of the medicine she’s taking is antibiotics. Thankfully she’s old enough for Tylenol now and that is helping with her pain. Wish she was under her mother’s care though.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday:)

Love hearing about Bart Tink!

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List