1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beach. :)
    I’m starving and DH just left to take the grand girls home so still have to wait. Going to split a ribeye with corn on the cob and baked potato.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Blip, Blippit, Blip Blip.................

I am making Creole Chicken with Black Beans. A total I just dreamed it up recipe after looking at some others.

3. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I got uptown to vote. Not a big deal here since uptown is about three long blocks away. Store is another block and looked at the parking lot and it was packed so I changed my mind about the corn. Maybe in the next day or two. Got to get some before DD comes home.

4. SteveS45

My Improvised Invented recipe of Creole Chicken and Black Beans. Damn I can COOK!
    [​IMG]

5. SteveS45

I hate to Toot my own horn but damn this was really tasty and Nutritious~!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  6. daleron

Got mine at Harps, just buy a 4 pack since I want it fresh.

7. daleron

Glad you enjoyed it so. ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. jj2

I went to the freezer and looked for country fried steak which I know I have. Couldn't find it. :rolleyes: So grabbed some pulled pork. Working on getting out older stuff and the choices are getting kind of slim but it needs done.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  9. SteveS45

It turned out so good and I improvised with what I had and what I like. Turned it into Creole after starting it because I have Tony Catcheres Creole seasoning in stock~!

10. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Ours was good also, but we both agreed that the turkey smoked sausage did not cut it. The grilled veggies were delicious but the meat was too bland. Next time we make it, we will have regular smoked sausage...the spicy. full fat version.

Now headed for the tv. Good night, hope you sleep well. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. jj2

My thoughts on most of the turkey stuff except when having turkey. I will give credit so DIL who does a good job with seasoning. Son just can't eat beef so they do turkey a lot and she also does a good job with sausage. Offer her a real hamburger or steak and she will grab and run. :lol:

Gonna call it a night so good night beach :) :wub:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. SteveS45

I only eat Turkey on Thanksgiving, Slathered in Butter and wrapped in a Bacon Mesh Blanket~ LOL Maybe a Turkey Bacon Club with Bacon during the Summer on a rare occasion.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. daleron

It is that time, good night beachmates :wub:

14. daleron

Good morning beach :)

15. SteveS45

[​IMG]

16. SteveS45

Good Morning Dale and Beaches~!

Was up for a bit already tossing out the trash and Garden Debris.

17. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Darlin, Steve, Beach. Temps are only going to get up to 91 today with a tolerable humidity. Need to mow this morning in case we get lucky and the sea breeze storms happen. When Amazon gets here with Kick's new phone case he'll be coming by. Told me yesterday he's got a list of "adjustments" lol.

I had a friend who wore a jacket with the slogan "if the shoe fits....buy it in every color" .

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning beachmates :D

Can’t sleep :glare: I laid down at 4:30 and finally just got back up. Hoping to catch some zzzs soon, since I have to work tonight.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • List
  19. daleron

Good morning Steve, Luvy and Tink :wub:
    Hope you get to sleep soon Tink!

Got your work cut out for you eh luv :laugh:
    I’ve learned that about pants and shirts for sure, one season and they’re never seen again :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beach goers.

A busy day planned. Leaving tomorrow morning to spend a few days at our daughter's in Michigan. One of the grandsons is coming home for the fourth so the other grandma will also be there. And the other grandparents (son-in-law's step mom and his dad) will be visiting also during that time. A house full. Hubs and I will be cooking the meals while we are there.....gives hubs something to do, and our daughter is a vegan so she is not cooking much any more now that all the boys are gone. She and hubby go out to eat very often.

Speaking of turkey sausage.....we love Jennie-O ground turkey breakfast sausage, and we have used turkey andouille sausage before in red beans and rice and that is fine. It was just the regular link turkey sausage that did not have enough flavor.

And now on with the day.....a day filled with w..., w..., w... Oh, you know the thing. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List