1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good night beachmates :wub:

2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night Beachers

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I see Tink has been here but didn't post yet.. Hope things are going well....
    Waves to Tink:thumbs:
    Leftovers tonight...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The 2nd photo is GF noodles... made from Cauliflower... not the best.. but better than nothing... not grainy... just a little aftertaste...
    the cornbread muffins we also GF... very tasty....
    Good night Beach....

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

[​IMG]

5. daleron

Good morning Steve :wub:
    Tom and Jerry was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning!

7. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning beachmates :D

Last night coulda been better, coulda been worse. Working tonight, off Sat night, working Sun-Tue nights. They are calling for a lot of snow and ice here, to start Sat night and last all through Sunday. Hubs is already trying to convince me to stay at work (in my call room) all day Monday so I won't have to be on the road. I will take some things with me on Sunday in case that becomes a necessity, but I will come home if possible.

Happy Friday everybody :wub:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Beach. Got a phone conference this morning that's probably going to take a while. Chilly here but should be nice later in the sun if the wind doesn't pick up.

But...but it's only going to be for a couple of weeks until we flatten the curve. Oh wait, that's something else right?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  9. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Wuzz!! Get your false political promises straight! One would think we cannot believe a word they tell us. ;)

Hubs took the day off.....he is out running our weekly errands....groceries, bottled water for his office, and of course, his 2nd home, Menard's. He left me with the laundry and dishes. That is ok....I do not have to get dressed to do those.

Hope the weather does not get too bad there, Tink.....your area did make the weather channel....mainly for ice prediction. Stay safe!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

Good morning Mark, Tink, Luvy and Glam :wub:

Just be safe and careful Tink.

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Here too although hubs was a bigger fan. He use to get up early Saturday just to watch cartoons.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

After catching up here, I'm off to check the weather. Suppose to snow later today and I want to make sure I get back from the pool before it gets bad. Any luck it won't even start until after my safe return.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards....
    TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  14. daleron

Good afternoon JJ and Blue :wub:

We’ve got a winter weather thing coming tomorrow with a possibility of winter mix. Another one of those days that starts fairly warm and drops all day. Our high for today dropped from the mid 60’s to 57 so it’s getting started a little early. Tomorrow will be around 38.
    Probably going to have breakfast for supper unless DH changes my plans.

15. Glam

Hubs is out cooking baked potatoes on the grill....we cut them in half length wise and slather with butter and chopped onion, put the two halves together, wrap in foil and grill them. So good...they could be the meal. But he is also going to throw on a couple of ribeyes while out there. It is 32 degrees here so he is taking advantage of the relatively balmy weather to make a grilled dinner.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  16. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

Seafood Paella for tonight's dinner~~!

[​IMG]

17. daleron

Good evening beach. We had breakfast, omelette, hash brown patties and biscuits. :)

18. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Eating a beef hotdog (no bun) from the cafeteria.

I know you’re all jealous :tongue:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Glam

Dinner was really good....out best effort for the week. Hubs splurged and bought a couple of the big potatoes made just for baking....they were really good. I made a fresh veggie tray with all kinds of cut up veggies to go with. Put Everything But the Bagel seasoning on them....we ate them all.

Now I am stuffed and ready to plop for the evening. Hope everyone has a really good night....and a salute going out to our working nurse healing people while we snore, and I see we were posting at the same time. ;) Hi, Tink....(waving).
    :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  20. daleron

Good night Glam :wub:

Poor Tink. :(

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List