1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Night Dale and I'm gonna scoot too so good night beach :) :wub:

2. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Evening beachmates :D

Glad you got the eye procedure out of the way, JJ :)

Last night at work was crazy busy, then took mom to doctor after work. So, running on fumes right now. Thankfully tonight is not like last night (said in a whisper, LOL).

Hope Glam is enjoying her company and all you beachmates are having a great start to your weekend :wub:

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night.

4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Beach.

5. jj2

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Yeah I'm up and have to out of here in around 30 for the day after checkup.

All I got to say at this point is WOW. Gonna need reading glasses but boy is the world clear as a bell.

On our way home we are stopping by Costco and Sams.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Just a quick in and out....getting ready to leave for our friends' home in WI. Hope you all have a great weekend. See you Monday p.m.

7. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beach, Luvy and JJ :wub:
    And Glam :wub: Have fun!

That’s awesome JJ , so happy for you :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  9. daleron

Good morning Steve :wub:

10. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning/afternoon y’all!

11. jj2

Been back for awhile. Long enough to do brunch for the first time in two days and then a nap.
    Glam we did go to Costco and I got the fish you raved about. Gonna try to work it in before heading out of the trip.

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  12. daleron

Good afternoon all :)
    I went to see my best friend and visited moms gravesite so been gone all day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  13. jj2

Glad you got out for something besides shopping.

I'm getting motivated for supper. Picked up La Gondola for supper. Actually for two nights. Spaghetti tonight since I need to freeze some of it and a beef steak sandwich sometime over the next couple of days. Probably Monday since it's a Wellness Center day.

14. daleron

Yeah, it was good. I’m cooking half a frozen pizza for my supper ... and no, I won’t eat it all ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  15. SteveS45

Well Mom has been home since yesterday later afternoon and I have my work cut out for me. She is giving me a problem eating and I spent most of today trying to get her Meds prescribed by the Hospital. She isn't doing as well as I thought but I am her caregiver and Nurse Ratchet lives here now~!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. daleron

Well glad she’s home Steve, hopefully her eating will pick up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. SteveS45

It is like dealing with a child right now at some points during the day. Neurologist has to be scheduled. I promised both my Dad and Mom when we lost my Sister that they would never spend their last days in a Nursing Home. Dad passed away getting out of his bed and although Mom is sleeping downstairs in Karen's Old Room this is where she spends her last days if it kills me. She was watching the birds from the window today~! Gives her a thrill.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  18. jj2

I'm sure the whole thing upset her especially being quarantined in the hospital. Be gentle but be Nurse Ratchet!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  19. SteveS45

Mom was crying when I came to pick her up to go home~! She was so Happy to be going Home~! Been a rough day or 24 hours but I promised her and my Dad they will spend their last days in their home and I live up to my promises. Just don't want my Mom to leave me yet because we are the only ones left. If it kills me I will do anything and everything I can. The last thing my Dad said to me was how proud he was of me and how my cooking was always good. Never in 59 years did I hear that from him~! He knew~!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • List
  20. jj2

Sounds like you are doing a great job. I'm sure dad is looking down from heaven with approval.

Well I'm bring my computer time to an end so good night beach :) :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List