1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night Beachers

2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good night beachmates :wub:

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night beach...

4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

[​IMG]

5. SteveS45

Yeah I sure did and getting set to fill up with coffee and get over to Home Dipshits.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers!

7. daleron

Good morning beach, Steve and Mark :wub:

8. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Mornin Beach. Need to get out early. Lot of misc. stuff to do today including time to start the fall garden. Already got the tomato plants I saved from the heat. Y'all have a blessed day unless you have other plans.:D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

You too Wuzz!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning beachmates :D

Last night was pretty good! Did one case - washing out the arm of somebody who had an infection due to (poorly) injecting drugs :facepalm: Many of the hand/arm cases we do are for that reason. It gets old.

Working tonight, then after work, in the morning, taking mom to the neurologist. Hoping she can give some insight and some hope for her memory issues.

Planning to go look at quartz slabs for the bathroom vanity on Friday. We got the estimate from the first contractor - (ouch :tongue: ) But, not really more than I expected. It is crazy how much it costs to reno a bathroom (or kitchen). But, I do think it will help the resale value. When we ever get to that point :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  11. SteveS45

Back from HD and hit the market for a couple of essentials. It was too early to fire up the Power Washer and saved me from running to it later. Now wash and reseal the stones with the Polymeric Sand.

12. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

No set plans here today....it really cooled off last night so opened the house, and did not want to crawl out of blankets. It was pretty cold in here....and I loved it.

Hope you have a good day at your place.:)

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. daleron

Good morning Luvy, Tink and Glam :wub:
    Bad as I hate to I’ve got to go shopping today.

‘Hope your mom can get some help Tink!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.....
    HHD!!!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

You have no idea how strange that sounds. :ohmy: :laugh:

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Catching up here and then getting ready to deal with the real world. That means trying to get stuff I was going to do outside yesterday followed by a couple of things that I already planned for today.
    If you ask why the rush then it's because I'm somewhat on a schedule. I'm having cataract surgery. Both eyes and it all starts at the end of the month and some of this has to be done before doing that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. SteveS45

So the Front Porch is Power Washed and resealed with Polymeric Sand is done. I decided to use the Polymeric Sand on the line of bricks next to the walk on the side which looks good with the dark grey color instead of the sand which washed out all the time. The I did the patch in front of the shed because the grey bricks had nothing. Then I washed the Rhombus Brick Patches in front of the patio for BBQ, Smokin' and the Fire Pit sanded the joints. I snapped a pic so you can understand.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  17. SteveS45

This was when I first did them.

[​IMG]

18. daleron

Hi Blue :wub:

Good afternoon JJ :wub:
    Hope the surgeries go well for you:)

Looks good :thumb:

19. SteveS45

I originally made only one and thought to myself it looked stupid and unbalanced. Works great for the fire pit~!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I thinking of doing a counter redo in the kitchen so so with you on the cost.
    Did you every get your Covid vaccination. No big deal if you didn't but just wondering how it went. Now they are talking about boosters. :grr:

Got the winter covered rolled up. Usually it's a two person job but I've been brainstorming on how to do it by myself. The idea I came up with failed the first time but then made some adjustments and was successful the second time. :)

Supper is a BLT and mac n cheese for me and Brats and sweet potato for hubs.