1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning!

2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beach, Mark and Tink :wub:

That chair is pretty Tink ! Glad you have the ability to repair it properly :thumb:

‘Sorry to hear about the ER visit, hope the relaxers help :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. daleron

Good morning Luvy :wub:

Gotta run ;)

4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Tink, Mark, Darlin. Got a fairly busy day here and an early meeting tonight at 6.

5. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, hope all are having a great day, Beachers.

Hopefully the muscle relaxers are working and you are feeling better, Blue. Hope you get to the bottom of why you are having such pain, and fix that problem.

Gorgeous piece of furniture, Tink. The "fix" looks great from the picture.

I am going out for a visit to one of my garden friends' home this afternoon. She has more cucumbers for me, and we have not had a "coffee klatch" for a while, so it is time to "catch up" with each others' lives.

Putting a pork roast in the crock pot before I go......now you know all my planned activities for today.

6. Glam

I have a new kitchen gadget. At dinner with our neighbors last week, they had a version of this, and I fell in love. You put in half stick of butter, and the top comes off and you can rub butter all over your sweet corn. Theirs was just a white rectangular container....upon researching Amazon, I found this "Butter Boy"....so cute. I got it yesterday, it is now in the refrigerator, filled with butter, and waiting for us to have sweet corn. The head comes off, the shoulders are rounded to fit over an ear of corn....you load and push up from the bottom.

Also can be used for anything you put butter on....pancakes, bagels, etc.

[​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.......
    Thanks... I know what the issue is... I overworked and still not done yet....I have to organize what all I have left... still a few that I didn't get to..... so at least I will be ready to move if it comes to that....hopefully I can be done in a few days....

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. daleron

Good afternoon Glam and Blue :wub:
    That’s a cute gadget Glam.

Take it easy there Blue!

Wonder if JJ is having trouble again? :unsure:

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Afternoon beach :) :wub:

Been running errands got done later than thought so this is a run through. Hot out and pool time.

10. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Evening beachmates :D

Haven’t done much today except work a little more on the rocking chair. Apparently I slept wrong and my neck was killing me this morning, also causing a headache. Thankfully it eased off this afternoon.

Sitting on the back porch now. Very comfortable 75* and low humidity :thumb:

Gotta head back to reality tomorrow :(

Hope you are all having a good Monday :wub:

11. Glam

Hi, Tink....enjoy the view! :love: At least you have something wonderful to show for all that hard work. :thumb:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. jj2

I was wondering about that myself late last night and while running around this morning.

Pretty much done for the day. Or at least the hard stuff. Down to switching the water from the pool to the plants, deal with supper, and cut up a watermelon.

13. jj2

Looks like you've done a lot already. I like. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. Glam

Pork roast, fried cabbage with onions and bacon, applesauce....those are what's for dinner here.

Hubs was late getting home from work....so it is cooking right now.

Going to say good night since it will be late when we eat.

Sleep well. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

15. jj2

Took a short nap after supper. Tired just hit me like a ton of bricks. Then got a watermelon cut up before hubs took out the garbage. Now all my labor for the day is done---I hope.

Night beach :) :wub:

16. daleron

Good evening and good night beach :wub:
    We had some company and I was cuddling with one ;) Then I had to clean up supper mess.

17. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

We went to our local Mexican restaurant for dinner.

Good night Beachers.

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night Beach....

19. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Beach. M is off today. We have an appointment to get her car serviced so we're going to drop it off and grocery shop. She'll be studying the rest of the day so I'll be going out to mow some at the ranch. Y'all have a great Tuesday.

20. daleron

Good morning beach :) Good morning Luvy :wub: What is M studying? :huh:

Fun day yesterday :rolleyes: DH’s car broke down in Little Rock , the same thing we had fixed last week :facepalm: We’re puzzling on how to get it back home. I had suggested that he rent a car and get on with his day as this happened early in the morning ... he rented a UHaul! :ohmy: 8-o :facepalm: SMH!
    Said no one had a car for rent :blink:

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List