1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers!

@tgcrna, I completely agree with you! Everyone should decide for themselves what treatment/injections they receive. I’m also one who has not gone for the injection.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Tink, Mark, Beach. What happened to "my body my choice". Guess that doesn't apply equally.

Very smart people often do stupid stuff. I'm constantly misplacing things, not that I'm the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning Tink :wub:
    I’m so sorry to hear that, it’s wrong:(

Good morning Mark :wub:
    I haven’t had one either.

Good morning Luvy :wub:
    Good point!

4. MRSpivey

I’m stealing this to use! LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Didn't check in last night....was just getting ready to start dinner prep when our neighbor called, invited us for burgers, sweet corn, and garden broccoli. And to swim in their pool. We had a nice evening. The food was great. They also grilled a big packet of onions and mushrooms in butter, which I loved. A nice summer dinner. Did not get home until 9, when the mosquitos came for blood.

Tink....I am so with you on the idea that the vaccine should be a choice.....I would not have considered it except for.......(1.) my age and (2.) I figured we would be restricted for travel without it, knowing that control freaks are in power. I understand how this angers you.

Laundry is my future today....I hate laundry. In heaven, we will all be thin, naked, and there will be no washing machines. :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  6. daleron

Good morning Glam :wub:
    Free meals are good :thumb:

I have to do laundry also but first I have to wash my hair.

7. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I'm with you, if you don't want it then no one should force you.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Hubs had a doctors appt this morning so I got the house to myself. He just called though and is on his way home so I best enjoy it while it lasts.

Plans for today is getting ready for tomorrow which means I'm dealing with strawberries so we can have shortcake. Also need to do a little picking up. Kids are pretty good at not bothering anything but we got some paper work out that we can't take chances on .

8. daleron

Good morning JJ :wub:

9. Glam

Damn laundry is NOT doing itself. And I had a lot. :glare: Wish Meggers would stop in so I could give him a piece of my mind. Oh wait....I do not think there is a whole piece of it left. :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

I hear ya! Did three loads myself. Hope Meggers is okay.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good evening Beach. Had fish, fries and slaw for dinner. Didn't get much accomplished today but oh well.

Be my guest. All yours.

12. daleron

Good evening beach and Luvy. That sounds good luv, I had a pork chop, bbq beans and salad.

13. Glam

We are having grilled chicken drumsticks, pierogis, and sweet corn on the cob. Hubs is out grillin'....in some godawful heat and humidity. Nastiness hits you when you walk out the door. :eek:

And then we will continue with our Yellowstone addiction. Nothing but an upscale soap opera....and a good one at that.

So signing out now....hope your Friday evening/night is good.
    :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

14. daleron

Good night Glam :wub:

15. jj2

When I posted this morning, I forgot about having to deal with the meat hubs brought home from Sam's. Big bundles of it. Spend the last couple of hours cooking hamburger. Got the last round to put in freezer bags. Got the strawberries ready to wash and squash and then I'm done done for the day.
    All that cooking and we had leftovers for supper. :D

16. MRSpivey

We went out for Asian.

17. daleron

Hi JJ and Mark :)

Mine was leftovers too JJ ;)

18. jj2

I really needed the room in the refrig for tomorrow.
    Hamburger done and tucked in the freezer.

19. jj2

Well rest time is over because I need to go deal with strawberries and a very messy kitchen so good night beach :) :wub:

20. MRSpivey

Good night Beachers