1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning beachmates :D

I sure hope so! :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers!

Hope you’re napping Dale.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. MRSpivey

I may not be on much. Our Golden Retriever boy Dutch isn’t doing well. We think he may of had a small stroke.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • List
  4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Darlin, Tink, Mark and incoming tide. Sorry to hear about Dutch Mark. Hope it was something less serious than a stroke.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning Tink :wub:
    Nope :rolleyes:

Good morning Mark :wub:
    Nope :rolleyes:

Good morning Luvy :wub:

What is it with our dogs? :blink: I’ve hesitated to say anything but we think Elly is not long for this world either :( She’s having a lot of problems lately. Losing her back legs, peeing and pooping in the house ; stuff like that.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

It’s heartbreaking that our fur babies are getting old and failing in health. Unfortunately, Dutch is showing all the signs of having had a stroke. I’m not sure if going to a veterinarian at this point would do much good since it happened late last night. I don’t think he’s to the point of needing help going to the Rainbow Bridge and I’m not ready either.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • List
  7. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

:cry:

Good morning beach :) :wub:

On early because I gotta head over to son's and fix a couple problems that popped up from a storm last night.

On the pet front, Snowdrop is a lot more relaxed this morning which is a good thing. Probably still wore out from the getting to know the area madness yesterday morning.

8. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

I am sad for all 3 of our dog owners who are looking at their ageing fur family. The one and only drawback to owning a wonderful pet. Hoping for the best, Mark....and so sorry to read about Elly, Dale. You are all in my thoughts.

Did not even get to say good night....I was so tired that I had trouble staying awake to clean after dinner....hubs told me to go lay down. I did and did not wake up until 2 a.m. Got on my jammies, went back to bed and slept until 6.

Been on the phone all morning making plans for when our granddaughter comes in on a plane...we are picking her up on Monday evening.

No particular plans today. Hope all of you are enjoying your day.

9. daleron

Yeah me either:(

Good morning JJ :wub:

_
    Good morning Glam :wub:
    Not much on my plate either, just watching Kalli sleep.

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards........
    Nothing going on here....

11. daleron

Good morning Blue :wub:

12. Glam

Wow.....nothing to write about.....just wow!!:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. Glam

Been outside with hubs....he is taking a break from trimming bushes. It is very hot, but there is a nice breeze so could be worse. My sis who is quite a bit older than me is wearing two long sleeved t shirts, and a button shirt over them and black jeans and black socks....and complaining she is cold in the house (temp is 74). She sits on our deck with all those clothes on in order to warm up. o_O My sister, like my hubs, just ain't right.:rolleyes:

She never comes to visit me in the winter. :D Her home is in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Many times one of the hottest spots in the U.S.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I was amazed at the people who drive around with their windows open. When there the first thing we did was crank up the A/C. In the condo too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. daleron

Good evening y’all :)

I don’t remember babysitting making me tired o_O

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  16. Glam

Tacos for dinner and I just got done washing and cutting up 5 different fruits and berries for a salad. Also made an avocado cream sauce to go on the tacos. Go ahead and drool. :thumb::tongue:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Glam

That is why we have our kids when we are young....takes so much energy. And eventually the grandkids leave, and then we can recoup. :D

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Glam

Many people there can not afford the air conditioning bill....they can run hundreds of dollars a month. My sister's home does not have central air. It is cooled by something she calls a swamp cooler. It does keep the house comfortable....not as nice as air conditioning though.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. daleron

This I agree with one hundred percent :thumbs:

‘Need a dry atmosphere for those things to work well. Can’t imagine doing without ac now days, we are all terribly spoiled;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. MRSpivey

When I lived in CO we had a swamp cooler for air conditioning.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List