1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning JJ , Tink, Glam and Luvy :wub:

That sounds awful Tink , so sorry you’re having to deal with that. Puts a damper on your time off:(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.........
    Tink, you can always have the Blue Flu & the only cure is a week in the mountains.....:D:D:D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  3. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Or....she can have carpal tunnel from all that painting. Oh, wait........:D

4. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Looks like cataract surgery is in my future. Not going to start the process until the very end of September. Also would like to have it done before it's time to renew my drivers license.

Got home and got into the pool. Thirty minutes later I was out of the pool as a small storm passed over.

Supper is easy peasy tonight since I stopped at Subway on my way out of WalMart.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Glam

Chef's salads and fried polenta here tonight. Something different. Hopefully edible. You never know when trying something new.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. daleron

Good evening, breakfast food for us.
    Sorry to hear that you have to do the cataract thing JJ :(

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Grilled cheese, tomato soup, and salad here.

8. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Been lurking about because we got company and looks like I'll be doing that for awhile. More like a bitch fest since company is on the same political side as we are and can't believe the crap going on.

Any gonna say good night :) :wub:

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Glam

I think most people have to go through cataract surgery sooner or later if we make it to old age. I have had a cataract for 11 years they have been watching. It must not be growing much. Pretty much a perfected surgery now.

Dinner was fantastic.....we put lots of crunchy veggies in the salad, and all the trimmings including Everything But the Bagel seasoning.....which I would highly recommend to any who like taste and crunch added to salads and veggies. Good stuff. The polenta fried up golden brown and crunchy. We would definitely do this meal again.

Very late dinner....hubs was late getting home, then we sat on the deck enjoying the animals. So am late saying good night. Pleasant dreams to all. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

Good night beachmates :wub:

11. Glam

Before I go......my highest recommendations for this.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • List
  12. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Evening beachmates :D

The company we went with is Apex Anesthesia and I was not able to get in touch with them despite leaving phone messages and an email. Well.... they advertise on FB and their ads keep popping up on my page. I left a comment saying "just a heads up, I think this company has gone out of business. I have tried multiple times to reach them and they do not respond". Suddenly I got emails and FB messages from them today :tongue: According to them, they did not receive my messages and they did send my credits to the AANA. Whatever. I did the 2 free courses and finally got my certification renewed. I get to work as a CRNA in that hellhole for another 4 years :facepalm: :laugh:

Did not get to the painting today :rollseyes: Watching TV (the Chicago series of Med, Fire, and PD) with hubs tonight - recorded episodes. Hoping tomorrow finds me more inspired to get started!

Night beachmates :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. MRSpivey

Couldn’t you send your completion certificates to AANA?

Good night Beachers.

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Awww sorry jj....
    Good night Beach....

15. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers!

16. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning Mark, beachmates to follow. I've been up since 3 :rolleyes: Hoping I will feel like getting busy after a nap. And hoping I can take a nap, LOL.

Hope you all have a great Friday!! :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

Hope you’re able to get a nap in.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  18. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Mark, Tink, Beach. Sorry to hear about the cataracts JJ. I've got one they've been watching for years too and after my last exam I may be getting close but still not there.
    Interesting way of getting a response from a company Tink. I'll file that one for future use lol. Hope y'all have a fantastic Friday.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. daleron

Good morning Mark, Tink and Luvy :wub:

That was funny what you did Tink :laugh:

‘Looks like we’ll see some sun today but it’s going to be over 90.

20. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Darlin.

• Like Like x 2
    • List