1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

:D :D :D

Haven't been able to work on it any more today. I am on second call 3-11 and the board has looked awful. I knew for sure I would get called in at 3 (even put on makeup :ohmy: ). Didn't get called at 3, figured I'd have to go in at 5. Skated by without having to go in. Now I'm looking at 7 - If one more 'emergency' posts, I'll have to go in. Trying to stay optimistic :whistle:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beach :)

Fingers crossed for you Tink!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Yes, in the summer, when ours is open. Colder months I go to a Wellness Center three days a week.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. jj2

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Of course by the time that I read this you either didn't have to or did. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good evening, Dale, jj, and any who come here to read.

Drizzled here all day.....did help some but we need a couple of good soakers to really get deep into the ground.

Just got done with dinner....hubs ate the chicken and noodles over biscuits (carb overload)...I ate a grapefruit and 1/2 of a biscuit with my friend's home made jelly.

After all the cooking today, I was too tired to go get my hair cut. Now relegated to 1st thing in the morning. Then taking my garden friend her two bottles of ejuice and a big bowl of the beefy vegetable soup. So my morning is planned.

Ready for the recliner now.

Tink.....hoping you are home. Waving at you either way, and waving good night to everyone. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. daleron

Good night Glam :wub:

7. jj2

Did here too. Hubs did go out and start the pool vacuum. Said the water was looking good but I will keep running it until he gets the pump running.

Hubs would have loved what your hubs had for supper. We had tacos.

Night.....................sleep tight.

8. jj2

Think I'll scoot so good night beach :) :wub:

9. daleron

Good night JJ :wub: Guess I will too.

Wonder where Mark is? :unsure:

10. tgcrna

Didn't have to go in :phew: It was so busy I thought there was no way I'd escape getting called in.

So, worked on the corner some more. Got the mesh tape put in and one coat of thinned-out mud. Maybe I thinned it too much, because it is not even covering the mesh. Will take several, several coats at this rate. I'm wondering if I should have used paper tape instead of mesh. However, the paper tape was only 2" and I needed wider. The mesh tape is 2 3/8". I may end up having to "call a friend" :laugh:

Night beachmates :D

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. tgcrna

Night Dale :) Mark hasn't popped in today, has he? :blink: Hope he will come say goodnight...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good news Tink....
    Good night Beach....

13. daleron

Good morning beach :)

Dang joint pain woke me up :glare:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • List
  14. daleron

Mark hasn’t posted since last Thursday :( Hope nothing bad happened :unsure:

15. tgcrna

I did not realize it had been that long! I hope he is OK :nun: @MRSpivey - let us know you are OK!

I'm still up :rolleyes: They (hospital) have decided July 5th will be our holiday, since July 4th is on a Sunday. So we have to sign up for it.... at 6am this morning. Unfortunately, I must have deleted the email with the link to sign up :facepalm: I have texted the asst manager (twice) to send me the link. Still no word. Since my normal schedule is to work the 4th, 5th, and 6th, I don't want to have my shift taken from me. Always drama :glare:

Did get another coat of mud on the corner late last night. Will see. Still not overly optimistic but will know better once I do some sanding. I know it is going to take several more coats.

16. tgcrna

Just called my 'work husband' :tongue: He said our asst manager had signed us up for that night. She knew we both wanted to work our shift so signed us up for it. Cool.

Now I can sleep for a few hours. Am working 3p-7p for :censored: critical points. Hope you all have a happy Tuesday :wub:

17. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Darlin, Tink, Beach. Dog needs a bath bad today lol. The grass is crunching when you walk across it so the only thing I'll be mowing this week is the Church yard unless it rains. Hope everybody has a great Tuesday.

18. daleron

Good morning Tink and Luvy :wub:

Glad it worked out Tink :thumb:

Does Jeb like baths? Elly sure doesn’t.

19. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

He tolerates them but they're sure not his favorite show of affection. :rofl:

20. jj2

I feel for you. I got a knee that has kicked in. It did after working on the pool the other day. And that reminds me I need to take some Aleve.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

The plans for the day are finishing a load of laundry, getting the bike in, getting out to clean the bags of the pool vacuum and running it again, and deciding what to do for supper. Should check out the lettuce I have in the refrig and if still good make salads.