1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I opted for lazy and had pizza but while in the freezer, I got stuff out for the next few days.

Glam yours sounds a whole lot yummier. I really should get some steaks out of the freezer for hubs to grill out and soon.

2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Watching a movie, good night beachmates :wub:

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Getting ready to do that too. Good night Beachers.

4. jj2

Well good for you!! And Mark!!

Night beach :) :wub:

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

My week just got all screwed up... my boss just went into the hospital and they don't yet know what's wrong with her.. She's been sick since last weekend, and went to the ER Monday... they tested her for CV but we just found out the test doesn't include all the variants.,. Today the pain just got to be too much so she had her sister take her in,...That means I have to make dinners & take care of all the meds for the guys till she gets better...and if something happens I don't think she has an exit strategy for them...or me for that matter.. well I will try not to think about that now....
    Have a good night Beach...

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. daleron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Darlin, Beach. Rain!! At last!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers!

9. daleron

That’s like the one I make except there’s no cream cheese in mine :huh:

10. daleron

Good morning Mark and Luvy :wub:

Yay Luvy! :thumb:

11. jj2

No one as a back up or someone to call into help?

Good morning beach :) :wub:

My turn to sleep in late...sort of. Woke up around seven and took around an hour to get lback to sleep. Did cat nap but that is not the same.

Looks like another yuck day so not going to get anything done out there so today is the same ole same ole.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Grass is nearly dry and is in need of mowing. Guess I’m going to get going on outside work very soon.

13. daleron

Good morning JJ :wub:
    Sorry to hear it’s a yucky day for you, pretty here.

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.....
    Thanks for the breakfast Ideas Dale!!! always appreciated....
    I am her back up...lol.... it's not that big of a deal... just planning/making dinners and doing the meds for each of them..... just about an hour for the meds and depending on what I make for dinner... Last night was hotdogs.... tonight they have pizza that her sister brought right after I served the hotdogs last night.... and I cleared the ham bone this morning and will make some black eyed peas with the ham for tomorrow....

15. daleron

Good afternoon Blue :wub:
    You can do it :thumb:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Afternoon beachmates :D

Blue, sorry to hear about your boss and your extra work :(

I cooked food last night for the week - mainly stuff to put on salads. Chicken, steak, bacon ... also made some sausage patties to freeze. Steamed some eggs and chopped them, chopped an onion, a cucumber, and the lettuce/spinach. Shouldn't take as long as it does - I feel like I am pretty efficient when I cook but it seems to take forever :rolleyes:

Back to work tonight....

17. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

We went from the lawn crunching when you walk across it to the ground squishing lol. Needed it bad. That should start weekly mowing. I've got my equipment all tuned and ready to go.

18. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good afternoon, Beachers.

Sorry to read about your boss, Blue. Hope she improves quickly.

Rain coming when it is dry always cheers the soul, Wuzz. :thumb:

Up and attem early this morning in order to meet hubs mom and his brother and sister for lunch 3 hours south. I did not have time to look at my computer. We had a nice relaxing lunch, his mom seemed to enjoy having all her kids together. The doctor has put her on an anti-psychotic drug and she has mellowed considerably. Mind still confused, but at least she is not upset now. Hubs' sis says she falls asleep early which is good since Alzheimer's symptoms often get worse at night.

Stopped by the nursing home where my sis is and left her some of the pineapple dessert, a cheeseburger, and a bag of snacks. Did not stay to talk at her window as it was pouring rain....not allowed in on weekends because they require appointments and do not accept appointments on weekends when they are short on staff. :glare:

Now home and ready to relax. A lot of drive time. And it rained on us the whole day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  19. tgcrna

Glam, glad your MIL is less agitated. I'm sure that would have been upsetting to your hubs. I know your sis appreciates the goodies you left. I know I would, LOL.

Wuzz, glad you got some much-needed rain :) Most people would dread the mowing season, but I know you love it. You may be like Glam's hubs ... 'not quite right' :lol:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. tgcrna

Any kind of confusion gets worse at night. "Sundowning" is a real thing! I had one man call me a "chicken-shit bastard" when I worked nights on the ICU :laugh: I'm sure he would have felt bad about that if he had been in his right mind. I just laughed about it, but I will never forget it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List