1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Just sharing some Vape Items made throughout the years

Discussion in 'DIY That Doesn't Fit Anywhere Else...' started by Sonar505, Aug 11, 2016.

1. williamhucketech

williamhucketech Dedicated Poster

Sweet sounds good to me and for video's just some clips of you assembling them is all good

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Nice work @Sonar505, people are always looking for vape stands of various types and @Cruel-Phate is a reference that most of us will accept as credible (most of the time :laugh: )

Feel free to put up stuff you want to sell in the For Sale or Trade section.

And let me know if you want to do a tutorial that has more than 10 images and I can temporarily lift the limit for you on the section for you. The main reason for the limit is to help people manage what they get in replies so just end with a note to not reply to the first post, but instead to just mention you when commenting.

3. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Dedicated Poster

beautiful work!!!

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

My first question would be, can I use the OKL chip to make a single 26650 mod?

Second question: Do you remember the old Cloupor T5? I always thought that shape in wood would be beautiful and feel nice in the hand. Ebony would be great but......my problem would be having the right tools to shape it, etc. I realize ebony is a bad choice for starting out so anything else would be fine.
    Which leads me back to which chip would work for a single 26650? And I might be able to get help with the shaping of it. Doesn't have to be exactly like the T5. But don't want it to look like just a wooden tube mod, either. Thx

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've also been looking for a brass atty for my Boschetto Mod and you have what looks to be a brass Tug Boat slam cap on one of your mods. Is that what it is?

6. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Thanks for this I will figure out which Turtorials to post. and if need it lifted will certainly contact you. Much appreciated.

7. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Thanks @f1r3b1rd just to let you know what we talked about before is starting to come together.:D

8. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Dedicated Poster

AWESOME!!!!!! I cant wait to be a bragger with it!!

9. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Unfortunately No the Okl chip requires more input voltage than a single battery can put out. In fact there are very few DIY Variable Voltage or Wattage boards out there that can run on less than 2 batteries. Your best bet might be to pick up one of those inexpensive single battery mods that have come out recently and transfer the innards into a mod of your making. When I first started out the tools i used were a hand miter saw and a piece of sand paper on a flat surface. So it can be done with minimal tools just a lot harder work. Now I use a belt sander. which is so much easier.

Not sure which atty you are referring to?

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Post #2, 5th pic down, bottom row of attys, 2nd from left.

Sounds like, for me, maybe I should stick with my first choice of an OKL T20 and CNC box, for now. Thank you for the info.

11. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

I see it now I think . That one is a Brass Derringer. I do not own any Tug boats. sorry.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

'kay, thx. it's hard to find a good atty in brass but the Derringer had a good rep as I remember. I almost got the Temple which is next to it, I think. Or maybe that's a Buddha?

Hey Sonor, look what I just stumbled upon. It came from a UK forum of a group of mod builders. This woody is beautiful (in my eyes) and sort of reminds me of my Boschetto.
    [​IMG]

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wish there were more pics, insides and other views.

14. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Me too looks pretty nice and also looks like it would be very comfortable in hand. Wish I was better at wood ID from pics But I have come to accept that I will probably suck at it for the rest of my life.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, IDK about that but I assume it takes particular tools to cut out a solid piece of wood like that. I wouldn't even know what they're called, let alone making the battery door to fit tightly.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

How did you make these portable flavor shelves?