1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Inawera

Discussion in 'INW - Inawera' started by glassgrl, Apr 10, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Overwhelming!!! All I can add to this is that the Coconut Cookies (Classic Yummy Line) that Becca piffed to me reminds me of a can of Coco Lopez. That wonderful aroma when you're about to make a Pina Colada.

Inawera fans seem to agree that what it says on the label is what you get inside. For a new DIYer I find that reassuring. Thx for all the info:)

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Some reviews on the newer flavors. Probably not available in the states yet.

ok- One week steeping, % going from a sort of median from INW tester forum (I am not a tester).
    O-little 16 .7Ω A-1 on a Magneto mech with cotton rayon blend if anyone cares.

Brown Sugar 2.5% tastes like German Chocolate cake frosting. Definitely a coconut cooked frosting, like homemade but if you used brown sugar instead of white. Very slight nutty, very slight chocolate. This would be delicious as part of a recipe using cake. Honestly it's not bad SA either. Not just another sweetener for sure.
    Also, on a personal note, I can vape this coconut which surprised me to no end.

Amaze Me 2.5% light sweet cream, little strawberry. While it didn't really amaze me at all I think it would be a good base for a cheesecake. I'm going to add 1% Yes we Cheesecake and .5-1% RFSC Strawberry (because I don't like any INW strawberries) right in this bottle and see what happens.

Wild Ice Cream 2.5% smells like white grape...gelato or something. soooo gooood. Unfortunately, there is something acrid on the exhale. This may be due to too much flavor and/or not enough time. Some of these were reported to take 2 weeks at least so I'm not done with it yet. Def not shake n vape. I wouldn't say any of these are.

Green Joy 3% is my favorite of the bunch. Delicious pistachio cream, not too sweet, creamy, just a little touch of almond/marzipan. Very, very good.

Lime Monster 2% it's nice but a bit weak at 2%. Lime frosted creme cookie/wafer. It may benefit from a dash of Lime or a bit more flavoring, but I like it and will see where it goes.

Forest Ice Cream 2.5% is supposed to be a Mango ice cream. Or something. Right now it is awful. To be fair they all said it needs at least 2 weeks. I can't imagine that another week is going to make it that much better but I guess stranger things have happened? It's light sweet perfume-y with a little bit of acrid thrown in.

I'll update the 2 ice creams in another week or so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

:banana::woot:Yay! Finally some coconut came along and turned you on! Sounds like the kind of coconut I talk about......not overpowering, just an addition to something else.

Thank you for the thorough, honest and detailed review of all these flavors.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yes! It's pretty realistic to me. Not a coconut flavored something, and not potent. Hoping bull city will order some of these new ones.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

For me, I also get realistic from Coconut (FA) in small percentages. But find their Coconut Concentrate is different; not just a stronger version of their regular coconut. Coconut Candy (TPA) I didn't like.

So, right now, it's FA and INW for the coconut (for me). I don't feel I need to keep looking.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Helloooo.....I totally screwed up my last post. I need to correct for the sake of Ryan who might get confused.

There is no Coconut Concentrate by FA. It's by INW and it's delish. There is Coconut Candy and Extra by TFA which I don't care for.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl speaking of Coconut, I went to make another batch of juice tonight because I'm dangerously low and I discovered I didn't have enough coconut:grr:I ordered immediately from BCV because they are the most trustworthy deliverers.