1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Iclear 30s tank

Discussion in 'Clearomizers, Tanks and eGo Style Devices' started by ki4uwk, Aug 14, 2015.

1. ki4uwk

ki4uwk Seriously Committed

What accessories do I need to buy for this tank I'm new and don't know please help

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

2. kelli

kelli The original blip

if i am not mistaken, those are the tanks that use the wicks that look like mini-mops. i don't think you need any accessories, except a mod to put it on and extra coils/mops. i tried them a long time ago and didn't care for them if i remember correctly.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  3. ki4uwk

Ty you Kelli rob help me but I'm glad to know there is plenty of help out there

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ki4uwk if you like your iclear 30, I have one you can have. I was going to rebuild it myself and never got around to it. All you need is a new coil head/mop!

5. ki4uwk

Ild love it ty so much my name is sarah cox my Addy is po box 392. Shannon nc 28386 910-740-0015

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Great! Maybe by mon, tue?

7. ki4uwk

Thats cool I really appreciate need all the help I can get

8. ki4uwk

Any one awake

9. ki4uwk

Hello people

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ki4uwk I have your clearo packaged up and ready to go. Tomorrow morn it will ship out.

11. ki4uwk

Thanks muth your a sweetheart

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ki4uwk Shipped today. Just had a thought.....is it an iclear 30 or iclear 30s? Because kelli described the coil like a mophead and that would be the iclear 30. That's what I sent you. lol, hope you can use it. If not, I sent the swivel drip tip with it that you can use.