1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Howdy all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by debinnv, May 31, 2021.

1. debinnv

debinnv New Member

Thanks to a lovely person I met over on another forum, I joined here last night.

I'm Deb and some may know me from the VU forum. Been vaping for almost 8 years now ( saved my life as far as I am concerned ) I am a big DIY gal. Juices, coils, ( nothing fancy though but they suit me just fine ) I live in the hot state of Nevada but looks like a move to Texas may be in our future. Probably not for at least a year though. I'm pretty quiet unless someone really gets me all ruffled and that takes an awful lot to do. :) I'm happy to be here and I look forward to meeting some new folks. I have met some of the best people in the vaping world.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List