1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Hello all from NYC!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ovnyc, Jan 11, 2018.

1. ovnyc

ovnyc New Member

We are all the way north, where east meets west =) Basically West 200th street and Broadway, known as Inwood.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ovnyc

ovnyc New Member

It is a battery charger for the JUUL device - here's the site now:

www.jixcharger.com

And it is designed to keep JUUL always on. =)

3. ovnyc

ovnyc New Member

Hi Muth!! Nice to e-meet you =)

I think that there's more NYers outside of the city, than there are here in town. The obnoxious drunk at 4AM outside the window, yelling to himself doesn't make it any easier to stay here =)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. ovnyc

ovnyc New Member

hehe yep, that's USPS. We used to be able to rely on first class to make it overnight in the metro area. For the last two years, that has not been the case. At least priority is still overnight =)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

Once I received an order from you before lunch the next day and I placed it after 3PM the day before. Presently still waiting for a delivery that was scheduled for last Friday from another vendor.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

You can always lower down a 1/2 pint on a string. That should keep 'em quiet for awhile.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's nice looking. I have a doc friend from Boston Medical Center who has called me asking for device recommendations for her patients. This is one I'd certainly steer them towards.

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Maybe I better just have stuff delivered from you then. :laugh: 130 blocks is a little too far of a walk. My Aunt's place is around 70th and West End ave.

9. ovnyc

ovnyc New Member

Wow! Now that's the kind of collaboration we should have in this country. I know Big Pharma has been meddling to keep their market share of nicotine replacement therapies (gum, lozenges, patches) and are unhappy about vaping from a business perspective. They may be doing outreach to physicians to sway them on this issue.

It would be truly great to get some physicians in our corner =)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. ovnyc

ovnyc New Member

You are always welcome here, just in case you end up on the northern edge of town =) the A and 1 goes here.

Either way, with priority expect an overnight delivery, being so close to us. Thank you so much for your support!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

My doctor friend explained to me that the hospital has a harm reduction researcher who has been with them for 20 years. This person is responsible for researching harm reduction for all types of addictions. She reached out to my friend about vaping. That's when my friend called me about my vaping experience and asked about entry level devices for her patients.

Personally, I was surprised to hear that Boston Medical Center has this position of harm reduction research. I was all too happy to share what I could.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List