1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Greetings all from Chicago-land

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by panxzz, Mar 23, 2017.

1. panxzz

panxzz New Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to take a moment to say Hi from the suburbs of Chicago.

I've been around r/electronic_cigarette and a few other vaping forms for a while now and have been off analogs for ~2.5 years. I've been building my own coils for quite a while now and as of about a year ago started DIYing my own juice (I'm down to mixing with 1mg/ml nic!!!)

On the off chance, if anyone around here has a motorcycle and wants to meet up once it gets nice again send me a DM!!!

2. kelli

kelli The original blip

i don't have a motorcycle, but welcome to blipville. nice to have you. :)

3. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Welcome! Glad ya found us!
    Given your experience with other forums, you might find us a bit different from most. Sure, there's lots of great information and always someone around willing to share their knowledge (We've got members at all different levels, from beginner to master builders to DIY experts) but we kinda view ourselves as more of a social forum comprised of vapers (if that makes sense!)
    Anyway, welcome again and dive in!

4. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Welcome :)

5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Welcome!

6. panxzz

panxzz New Member

Thanks all!

7. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip