1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

GOT MY VAPE MAIL!!

Discussion in 'Vape Mail' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Apr 14, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Got my Silver iPV 4 on 5/19 and now waiting on a Darang RDA to get here.

"No matter where you go, there you are."

2. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Ok. so i got my:
    Mad Hatter mini (clone)
    MXJO batteries
    Troll rda (clone)
    have built any of them, but they look like fun!!!

3. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Found out my rdna vapor shark clone made it to Chicago I will prob get it monday

4. Bigdaddybrink1

Gotta link for it

lg g3 tapatalk

5. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

6. Bigdaddybrink1

looks nice enough. Let us know what think. I'm lookin for a new regulated box mod. 50-150 watt.

7. Bigdaddybrink1

Got my fasttech Tugboat clones.
    well. All I can say is do NOT NOT NOT buy them. The 510 threads were stripped on one before even pulled it outta the box. This happened to be my wife's @big daddys ol lady so she was PISSED. Mine stripped after attaching an atty 2x. Furthermore the button is 'tugboat-ish' as it is not fixed. However that's where it ends. The battery rattle adjustment is made with a copper-ish screw. The magnets are super weak. And the button is next to impossible to have slide down the tube properly. Needless to say I will not be using either one. Which sucks because I was super excited to use it.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Are u going to return it? I hate that. I'm getting more and more jaded with clones. I'm getting real picky about the clone manufacturers now.

9. Bigdaddybrink1

Im probably going to.
    I'm thinking kind the same. Sadly as they're what I can afford. But I guess here comes Savin for the real deal.......

lg g3 tapatalk

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I found a steal of a deal at Vaping Walrus, a Twisted Messes clone. But get this...They described it as a well made piece by some company I never heard of. The one that twisted 420 reviewed was a piece of junk. I trust these guys so I got it, $20 (Authentic goes for $65). I couldn't believe how well made this was. I finally asked VW about the manufacturer and they told me but said that the company didn't want them to advertise who it was. Turns out to be SXK (Infinite). VW can't figure out why they want to hide their name.

11. Bigdaddybrink1

I'm not a big fan of twisted420. Although I know the review you're talking about!! I've watched a few of his reviews. I agree. Clones anymore are getting much worse. I have a couple few that I'm extremely happy with. Sadly, a lot of the clones that are good, are expensive too!!! Tobeco and HCigar make pretty decent clones IMHO. So maybe its time to shop for auths.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ivogo can be good, too. My Dimitri by them is one of my fav pure mechs

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I vapin that blueberry net right now. I hope you like it. It's not like a kid's candy flavor.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Gotta say goodnight, fading:)

15. Bigdaddybrink1

Nite!

lg g3 tapatalk

16. Bigdaddybrink1

V1 tugboat is on sale at flawless for 20-50 usd!

lg g3 tapatalk

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

My first Tugboat V1 by Tobeco was great for a long time until it started leaking out the 510 pin. It probably can be fixed, should look into it.

I got your juice all wrapped up and ready to send tomorrow morn.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Link?

19. Bigdaddybrink1

20. Bigdaddybrink1

I got my tugboat from #flawlessvapeshop today, OMG, they sent a V2. the full cooper that is ceracoated. Basically just painted, this thing hits SOOOO HARD!! omfg!! I love it!!
    I also got a 'Beast' abs dual 18650 parallel box mod, cloned Castigador hits so damn hard too, and a Kennedy Comp (Clone) those were all from angel cigs. LOVE them!! have enough batteries, but need MORE!!